spaggiari

DayZ: Origins (RELEASED)

So Origins now rewards banditry with bigger houses to store your gear.................. Lets get a headstart!!!!!!!

Hi, I'm here with an error and i'm sorry if this isn't the right place for DayZ Origins but i couldn't find a forum for it.

I'm trying to connect to a dayz origins server (can't connect to any) and i'm getting an error like this.

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead/@dayz/addons/ Dayz.pbo

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead/@dayz/addons/ Dayz_anim.pbo

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead/@dayz/addons/ Dayz_code.pbo

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead/@dayz/addons/ Dayz_communityassets.pbo

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead/@dayz/addons/ Dayz_equip.pbo

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead/@dayz/addons/ Dayz_sfx.pbo…. are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server removed listed files or install additional accepted keys.

To my knowledge these are pretty much all the files in vanilla dayz. I have tried removing them and as i suspected i couldn't launch dayz.

Testing;

I have deleted EVERYTHING to do with ArmA 2, including the dayz mod and the beta patch. I then re-installed it all but no luck.

I have tried DayZ-Commander but that just kicks me back to the main menu after the player selection screen.

My PC Specs (not that i think it will help).

MSI Z77A G43 MotherBoard

Intel i5 3570k @3.40GHz

(2x4)GB RAM

NVidia GeForce 650 - 2GB (NOT TI, JUST 650!!!).

CoolMaster HafX Gaming Case

I really hope someone can help as DayZ Origins looks amazing, Thanks :)

You should post this in the Dayz Z Origins Website, this Site and Forum are not related to it, however Origins is endorsed by Rocket

You need to update your version. Not your DayZ version, your DayZ Origins version.

@DayzOrigins is its own mod, you need to download it, it is about 1.25gig in size =)

Use the DayZ Commander! It has the 1.7.1 version!

Hey guys,

new dayz origins server is up and running from LogicalRadio.co.uk(partners of gamersplatoon) pls feel free to join anytime for fun friendly atmosphere clean server and fair and friendly admins.

LogicalRadio | DayZ Origins Offical Server

188.227.173.114:2452

Logical radio live stream to listen to while gaming.(new website under construction)

http://stream.logicalradio.co.uk/live

teamspeak 3 server

ts.logicalradio.co.uk

thx guys hope to see u all on soon

LR | Wiiki

Edited by wiiki83

Hi all =)

My new Dayz Origins Server is open !

Official DayZ Origins #GX #FR01 [REG][3DP:ON][CH:ON] FRESH DATABASE (Hosted on SSD, Active admins) (1.7/103419) [4h Day/Night]Hosted @ GTXGaming.co.uk

Connection Info: 188.165.243.18:2362

Slots : 70

3rd person : ON

Cross hair : ON

Nameplates : OFF

Difficulty : Regular

Side chat : ON

4 hours restart

I hope to see you ingame =)

Hello!

New DayZ Origins Server!

Hosted By GTX Gaming, LogicalRadio.co.uk have started a new server.

LogicalRadio Are Proud Partners With Gamersplatoon and Now host a 50 slot server.

A website is currently under construction however check us out soon

Server Now Live And Public!

LogicalRadio : www.LogicalRadio.co.uk

LR | DayZ : www.LogicalRadio.co.uk/DayZ

Official DayZ Origins #GX LogicalRadio | GamersPlatoon Proud Partner | (1.7.1/103419) [4h Day/Night]Hosted @ GTXGaming.co.uk

Server Settings:

NamePlates: On

CrossHair: On

3rd Person: On

Side Chat: On

Restart Every 4 Hours

[4Hr Night/Day]

Our Server Ip Is : 188.227.173.114:2582

Teamspeak: Ts.LogicalRadio.co.uk

We Hope to see you soon!

LR | DayZ

New LogicalRadio Stream : http://stream.logicalradio.co.uk/live ( Under Construction )

330hcnb.jpg

Edited by Jordan234

About house loot,

they fixed it right?

If i dont lock the doors i can see my stuff, but if i lock the doors its all gone. or is that diffrent loot?

Can i have loot in both locked and unlocked doors?

Cheers

Have you asked on the Origin forums?

No, i find that forum confusing, i like it here <3

If you lock secure your house, your gear is empty. When you unlock the house, the gear returns. The downside being, if you log in at your house, you have to unlock your house then close the door again to access the gear.

Just curious, from most of the features I have seen... It looks like a good mod, I am currently running Epoch on my private server for friends. My question is this, are there NPC merchants like in Epoch? I really like that dynamic. Thanks in advance!

Can a admin on FR 001 help me, Im stuck inside the stadium

edit; NM got out

Edited by ididi9

How to Manually Install DayZ Origins

10891677_344843082365185_607953790467244

1. Make sure you have updated Arma2 / Arma2 OA

2. Download the Origins launcher  from the following link

http://originsmod.info/files/launcher/OriginsLauncher.zip

3.Unzip to a Desktop Folder

4.Run originslauncher.exe

5. After Running properly go to settings and Input your directories

Ex. origins mod path C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayzOrigins

6. Currently servers pings aren't accurate try refreshing individual servers until you find a server nearest to your location

7. Play !

To Stay tuned on Dayz Origins official Updates Click here --> https://www.facebook.com/originsmod

Edited by Corpraltrungad