alexfdr

Something similar to the laser marker put in dayz?

yesterday i was playing dayz on a public server and an hacker spawned a few hacked items for the server to enjoy, and i was the lucky one to get the laser marker! :D

i think that the laser marker (or a variation of it) should be in game because that small thing is Binoculars+Range Finder+ Nightvision +Dark thermal+Light thermal.

its a very useful tool especially for snipers and i think that it would be a good addon to the game.

but....

make it rarer than NVg and gullies combined, we don't want a server full of these things.

thats my opinion what do you think?

PS: do not play on a server called "LUSOS" bad admins that screw you over ;) just an heads up.

THERMAL FOR ALL!

But if the Laser Marker was a Range Finder/Night Vision I'd be okay with it.

I'd rather they kept thermal out, probably the single most descent decision made in recent months, work for your kills.

This is funny

If you dont hack, the admins will not screw you over ;)

read the rules at www.lusos.pt

Hello there

I'd like to see kit such as this but make it uber uber rare. It then becomes like "The One Ring" a thing of power but one almost everyone will want to kill you for.

Ying an yang.

Duping would/might be an issue though.

L

Just look back at the absolute shitstorm that graced this forum when the thermal sights were removed from the L85 or whatever the gun was...

Thermal vision/laser designators should never be included (personally, just so I never have to see the forums bust a tit again)

Also, bear in mind that there is a lot of focus on weapons at the moment and reducing them down to a less military grade ...

Edited by mzltv

Less military grade weapons, less sights on weapons therefore less thermal or something.

As for the shitstorm the L85A2 AWS kicked up, it honestly could have been worse.