Sign in to follow this  
Raithron

No New Standalone Information?

So there hasn't been any (new) information about anything regarding DayZ Standalone, apart from the post about not trusting alpha key giveaway sites, but that doesn't really count does it?

So I was just wondering if there had actually been something new, without me realising, or we are just in a moment of radio silence while the dev team sort out a few things before the closed alpha can begin?

Anyway I am too excited for this game, I am even excited to just see what the character models look like in game, and even the new in inventory system has me wondering...

Did you look for threads in the Announcements and Information sections? Rocket has been answering a lot of questions recently.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

The Q and A's on reddit? Yeah I have read them over thorougly but the last one was almost a week ago wasn't it?

The Q and A's on reddit? Yeah I have read them over thorougly but the last one was almost a week ago wasn't it?

I've been adding to it as he answers more questions, added about 5 more an hour ago.

:o No one has told me this! Thanks so much smash you aussie legend :P

Enjoy your time in standalone ou lucky bastard haha

Did you look for threads in the Announcements and Information sections? Rocket has been answering a lot of questions recently.

Apparently I'm dense, and am unable to find the Q&A on the DayZ Reddit. Linky?