freeman83

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Mother F@cking Hackers,

I'm so sick of them too the point that i have stopped playing the mod as of now.

I worked hard on stealth tactics, i also worked hard on melee technique, then i got myself a gullie suit for the first time from the motel in cherno next to the church. I sat in the bush in the back yard waiting for the loot to spawn. I sat there for a F@cking long time whilst i could hear all hell braking loose close by. I sat in the bush in the corner of the garden, in the dark whilst wearing a gullie suit only to have some hacker talking to me from behind the wall. He couldn't have know where i was because there was no line of sight to where i was. He tried to lure me out but i didnt move, then he walked in to the garden up to the bush i was in and started poking around. At this point i really didn't know if he was friendly so i didn't axe him. then he starts to shoot, but i manage to dodge him by moving erratically ( something i actually practice on purpose). I ducked and weaved my way through Cherno whilst he took a few shots at me and missed, there was no way he could have been close to me, then bam i was killed. It didn't say by who or what like it normally say's. This guy was a hacker no doubt.

I hope Standalone stamps out these cowards because on an even playing field i would have killed him with my hatchet without him even knowing what hit him.

so frustrated right now =(

Fraggle preps for graveyard...

tfmdd.gif

Keep posting LOTR references hahahah

• Like 1

Keep posting LOTR references hahahah

Frags got swag believe that. Only gandalf could cover the amount

Edited by Inception.
GANDALF NOT GANDOLF GODDAMMIT
  • Like 1

never tried a private server before, will give it a go =)

• Like 1

Cool. Honestly it's the way forward, I haven't seen a hacker for months.

Can we hijack your thread with memes now please?

Threadjack_zpsc9391c77.jpg

Edited by Fraggle

Can we hijack your thread with memes now please?

Fraggle+Mod forums=Gandalf @ the shire

oPGuA.gif

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 2

GAWSH MODS UR SO UNPROFESSIONAL I'M UNSUBBING.

BWdAx.jpg

Only problem with this is that the person who created the picture obviously doesn't know much about the eagles...they could not carry objects of evil [The Ring] nor could they fly into places of evil [Mordor].

you_shall_not_pass_by_fusionmetroid-d4a3ip5_zps24fc6e3c.jpg

And with that, I'm off to bed. Much love.

PS _ Steak - There's a typo on your sig, I'd sack whoever made that.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 2

EDFRh.jpg

PS- Frags next use time use spell check for whitelised Whitelisted*

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 2

WAY TO LEAD BY EXAMPLE FORUM TEAM MEMBERS! Take a Guy/Gals concern and turn into a pos slick one-line picture-thread...cause it's not a concern to you and you alone.

Keep all those bean cans so have something to drink-from after the circle-jerk -.-