Sign in to follow this  
Sean3612

BattleEye have just ignored me...

It's been about 2 weeks, and they either have a real heavy load of mail, or they have chosen to ignore me.

This is f****** ridiculous as it has basically robbed me. What do I do?

Email them again? They're the only people that can help...

You've been banned for hacking. They, of course have found out that you HAVE been hacking legitimately Therefor, may of ignored you. next time. Don't hack.

Edited by Hawky

You will normally get a response, even if it's just a default 'there is evidence to prove that you have cheated blah blah blah' message. Do email them again.

You will normally get a response, even if it's just a default 'there is evidence to prove that you have cheated blah blah blah' message. Do email them again.

Never thought it worked that way. But hey, I've not hacked so I wouldn't know. :P

You've been banned for hacking. They, of course have found out that you HAVE been hacking legitimately Therefor, may of ignored you. next time. Don't hack.

BattleEye can't make mistakes?

BattleEye can't make mistakes?

It's honestly not likely.

• Like 1

If it's a non legit ban BE will overturn it. But those are rare.

man i was not hacking and i have been waiting almost 3 months with my most recent email

If it was 3 months ago then I think it's safe to say they aren't going to reply...

Maybe it's time to send another?

If it was 3 months ago then I think it's safe to say they aren't going to reply...

Maybe it's time to send another?

i have but got a new one cause i said yolo then i got banned instantly check my last post

If you bought another copy of the game and were still banned then it's probably still using your old CD key.