Sign in to follow this  
Steak and Potatoes

Balota Buddies Now Hosting US46 Dayz 2017 Server

Balota Buddies US is now hosting a 24/7 daylight whitelisted Dayz 2017 server come on by dress like a hobo with a beard and wander the wasteland with us. Additional access to whitelisted US46 dayz server aswell and UK/AU servers. Go to www.balotabuddies.net to register.

Thanks for stopping by Mac

• Like 7

Ah yes, the realm of Volguus Zildrohar, also known as Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Gozer the Traveler and Lord Of The Sebouillia. Once the sacrifices have been fulfilled, Gozer will send forth Vinz Clortho and Zuul to further establish the Cult of Gozer and we will rule the wastes, feasting on the hearts of the unwilling.

Edited by A_Typical_Noob
  • Like 4

Dogs and cats, living together. MASS HYSTERIA!

I'm stepping in after dinner.

• Like 3

Noob and Pacifist have been partaking in tainted flesh so you'll need to be wary of these desolate cannibals. If you stumble upon their tainted temples you would be wise to travel in the other direction. Otherwise the 2017 server is perfect for the hardcore DayZ survival fan. No high grade military lootz, increased zed activity ( random forest spawns ), and a much more difficult survival experience. Not for the faint of heart or those with weak constitutions.

• Like 3

A Lee Enfield to the neck from 2 feet away. Were my water bottles worth that much to you? I hope you know I pissed in them and tossed two of Chronic's eyeballs in as well. :D

• Like 3

The waterbottles were a bit pungent but useful when I got thristy hope everyone is having fun on the 2017.

• Like 3

Everybody can relax, we found some cars. Needs some suspension work.. and shocks, brakes, brake pads, lining, steering box, transmission, rear-end, maybe new rings, also mufflers, a little wiring.

• Like 3

I may try this 2017 server, BB seems to be one of the best servers out there that I can recall.

BB is THE best server out there! B)

• Like 1

RIP Ecto 3, you were fun while you lasted!

Gozer can be a vengeful god, no matter the form it adapts.

• Like 2