Sign in to follow this  
murff

Hey Hey I survived for 35 minutes!!

After trying this a few times I finally get into a server and am able to make it about 35 min without dying. Sucky part, lunch break is over and I have to get back to work.

What?? there is no option to abort.??

So a few questions:

1) While in game is it possible to leave the game while saving your location and the loot you have acquired? (I saved server as a fav so I could go back into it this evening, I assumed location and loot would not go from server to server.)

2) the abbreviations listed on the server, not sure what they stand for CH: ON 3DP: ON CH ON ? Nevermind figured that out :)

Guess only one question then, thanks :)

(SIde note: The talk I heard was right this is SO much better than the 'other' game I have been playing, I love how interactive everything is here, I was able to gut a chicken, and the kind game, did not allow me to get salmonella by not letting me eat it raw. )

• Like 1

If you are in Combat, you cannot leave the game for 30 Seconds. This can include firing a weapon, or throwing an object. Or getting shot at.

Press the escape key while in game, then press abort. You cannot abort if you are in combat. Even if you alt-f4, your power goes out, whatever, your gear will always be saved to that server.

Ahh maybe that was it, i think I had just whacked a zombie with my Ax.

Ok so gear stays on that server only, (I have a spool of barb wire fencing I am lugging around)

As for location is that saved as well, or only on that server?

Oh, zombies cannot open doors correct?

and

is it worth it to search every single zombie I kill?

Ahh maybe that was it, i think I had just whacked a zombie with my Ax.

Ok so gear stays on that server only, (I have a spool of barb wire fencing I am lugging around)

As for location is that saved as well, or only on that server?

Oh, zombies cannot open doors correct?

and

is it worth it to search every single zombie I kill?

If the server you play on is connected to the main hive then it will be on any server connected to the main hive.

Zombies float through doors lol.

No Zombies don't really drop much. No need to kill zombies aswell you can just run around them.

If the server you play on is connected to the main hive then it will be on any server connected to the main hive.

Zombies float through doors lol.

No Zombies don't really drop much. No need to kill zombies aswell you can just run around them.

Is there a way to know by looking at dayz commander which ones are connected to the main hive?

Locations stays the same correct?

Float through doors, lovely.

I run from zombies and they don't stop coming after me LOL, had to whack 'em LOL

Is there a way to know by looking at dayz commander which ones are connected to the main hive?

Locations stays the same correct?

Float through doors, lovely.

I run from zombies and they don't stop coming after me LOL, had to whack 'em LOL

The game will always save perfectly since it is always tracking your position. Use buildings to avoid zombies. Only check zombies if you are desperate for supplies or feel completely save. The best they have on them are occasionally food and military clips on military ones.

Ok thanks! Hopefully when I jump back I won't get attacked immediately LOL

Is there a way to tell if a server is part of the main hive?

Most Private Hive servers will tell you that they're private, and looting every body you see isn't very wise as it leaves you open.

Just press escape>abort. When you log back in(go to the same server, there's a big chance you logged into a private hive) you'll have your gear.

To answer your question, in dayzcommander the servers that are a NOT part of the main hive display an icon that is a cloud with a cross through it.