Sign in to follow this  
eclipse0414

What Camo is this?

I am not sure if this is the right section but since it has a picture, here it goes. I was looking at news for the standalone and there was a screenshot of this:

ArmA2OA-2012-05-18-14-14-01-42-610x343.jpg

This is in OA not a standalone screenshot and yes I know the shemagh is a bandit thing. Thanks!

You can't get that skin anymore on most servers. I think some private hives still use it, specifically ones that run Lingor island.

I really do prefer that over the current bandit skin, at least it did offer camouflage too.

I'm with Burritoman on that front. Definitely look's a shit tonne cooler also.

• Like 1

I really do prefer that over the current bandit skin, at least it did offer camouflage too.

I think that was why it was removed, so that being a bandit didn't carry the advantage of having camo with it. It does look nice though.

I really wish that the hero skin was half ghillie suit or camouflaged so that there would be more benefits to hero then they could bring back the old bandit skin.

and to fully answer the OP's question, it's German Tropentarn a "desert" variation of their Flecktarn pattern.

I agree with the hero skin needing a rethink... Something with less "HEY I'M OVER HERE!" I reckon... I think it'd be good to see several variations of the hero/bandit skin with them being random too...

and to fully answer the OP's question, it's German Tropentarn a "desert" variation of their Flecktarn pattern.

I agree with the hero skin needing a rethink... Something with less "HEY I'M OVER HERE!" I reckon... I think it'd be good to see several variations of the hero/bandit skin with them being random too...

I've always wondered aout the small german flag on the shoulder.

All bandits are Germans :lol:

It's just... beautiful.

amazed-meme-gif1.gif

Edited by Guisho