B1rd_of_H3rmes

Opinions on this behaviour

it does make you wonder what kind of reality we would be facing if society as we know it was to collapse, and people could live out their fantasies on the streets, in our homes etc with no judicial system in place? instead of acting them out in a virtual world.

it does make you wonder what kind of reality we would be facing if society as we know it was to collapse, and people could live out their fantasies on the streets, in our homes etc with no judicial system in place? instead of acting them out in a virtual world.

If society collapsed, most of the griefers wouldn't be around after a few weeks anyway. You can't plug a mouse into real life.

• Like 3

It is childish, Like a child.

It only entertains for a few moments, But I can see the guy whos playing crying like a baby when they get shot!

Edited by Michaelvoodoo25

Just for the fact you were talking in side chat in the first place, i could tell the kind of douche you are.

This video should instead be named, "Definition of What is Wrong in the DayZ Community"

single best post on these forums since inception..

• Like 1

I'm lost for words, if this is what can pass for enterainment in DayZ for some players............?

People who can't create anything of worth only criticize and destroy others.

Edited by schrapple

Spamming voice over side channel...

Hm... let's mark every douchebag that this represented...

1. Shooting a practically unarmed player in the head for no reason.

2. Being an ass and talking in sidechat even though the guy is practically next to you.

3. Using YOLO as an excuse.

Yep... legit gameplay there...

The kind of content some people make a living off on youtube, is about as great as telemarketing. :)

I like how players like these usually consider themselves "tough bandits" and defend these kind of actions as their "playing style" and in reality they're just geared up noobs. This video being yet another demonstration of that.

I hope somebody tries this with me, because I'll just take the car and drive off.

I was recently talking to a friend of mine who is a psychologist, I explained day-z to him and said they claim it is a "social experiment". He nearly wet himself laughing, he said "it is the equivalent of dropping a rock and calling that an experiment in physics. There is nothing experimental about it, predicting what will happen by letting people lose in a virtual world with no rules and no possible come back on bad behavior is like shooting fish in a barrel". He was honestly amazed that the game is even playable.

I was recently talking to a friend of mine who is a psychologist, I explained day-z to him and said they claim it is a "social experiment". He nearly wet himself laughing, he said "it is the equivalent of dropping a rock and calling that an experiment in physics. There is nothing experimental about it, predicting what will happen by letting people lose in a virtual world with no rules and no possible come back on bad behavior is like shooting fish in a barrel". He was honestly amazed that the game is even playable.

To his credit, without whitelists and constant admin monitoring, it really isn't playable. I had a server for a month and the number of scripters was ridiculous.

To his credit, without whitelists and constant admin monitoring, it really isn't playable. I had a server for a month and the number of scripters was ridiculous.

That doesn't exactly apply. When one player has control of the fate of the whole server, there's nothing social about it.

Was that fake laughter or are you slightly special?

That might have to make it to my sig dude. You hit the nail right on the head.