Sign in to follow this  
brockahlys@gmail.com

really need help with bad cd key thing

hi recently my dayz has now started saying bad serial key given in set up.. i dont know why its doing this but its annoying, ive re baught arma 2 and arma 2 oa yet it still does it!?!?

ive played dayz before just i dont nknow why its not working. i really want to play dayz again!

somebody pleaqse help!....

when i run arma 2 ao it wont work either...

ive run everything as administrator. ive re downloaded everything and re baught .....

please help.

Hello there

A2 + OA = CO

CO is the "bundles name"

Rgds

LoK

hi recently my dayz has now started saying bad serial key given in set up.. i dont know why its doing this but its annoying, ive re baught arma 2 and arma 2 oa yet it still does it!?!?

ive played dayz before just i dont nknow why its not working. i really want to play dayz again!

somebody pleaqse help!....

when i run arma 2 ao it wont work either...

ive run everything as administrator. ive re downloaded everything and re baught .....

please help.

I had the same problem. When I tried installing the beta patch on my laptop, it gave me the no cdkey message. Tried a few tips off the web and nothing helped. Finally, I thought I already had tried launching both Arma 2 and CO first before I tried installing the patch but tried it again then tried the beta patch and it worked for me.

then it says error pixal shading or something :"/

pixel shading is part of directx you may want to try re installing that if your getting that message maybe your drivers as well

Sounds like you may need to update/re-install directx. Make sure it's the latest (11 i think)

thats strange uninstall winrar for the moment then try the install again afterwards reinstall winrar and set the file associations correctly

whats the error you are now getting whats your pc specs and what version are you running steam retail gog