Pancake Jackson

DayZ Standalone NEWS-- NEW INVENTORY- ALL THE INFO YOU NEED!

Hey guys I just released a video on all the new news on dayz standalone that was released yesterday. All the information you need to know is in the video!

Be sure to like, and comment what you guys think!

If you have something mean to say, keep it to yourself. No point in wasting your time typing something that'll be deleted :D

• Like 1

Just so you all know if you're expecting to find the release date in this video you won't.

Moved to gallery.

Stop making new threads one is enough.

• Like 8

0:40

EW!

I don't want to see that!

EDIT: Great video in all, I hadn't heard about the new loot placement system! Really excited for that!

Edited by fletchernut

1:43

Is that really the inventory system? If yes, hell, to write the code it must be an horrible act of work!

No it's not it's one created by one of the Web Devs.

• Like 1

Thats an inventory system concept that was posted months ago in the suggestions forum by someone..not a dayz dev but a website dev, no pics have been posted yet of the actual new inventory system.

--- double ninja'd

Edited by LVG
Correcting.

0:40

EW!

I don't want to see that!

You are bothered by seeing a man in shorts and a t-shirt?

I guess you don't go to the beach too often then?

• Like 3

Just so you all know if you're expecting to find the release date in this video you won't.

Moved to gallery.

Stop making new threads one is enough.

Very sorry for this, didnt mean to spam it out. I wasnt getting much of a response when I submitted the post. So I guess it actually went through. My apologies

1:43

Is that really the inventory system? If yes, hell, to write the code it must be an horrible act of work!

Just as the mod said, no its not the actual inventory pics. Its just more of a representation of how it could look, I was going for more of the 3D aspect of the inventory rather than the layout.

This video is worryingly misleading, don't you think? If I was not so well informed and I was watching this I would assume that those images of the inventory were official pictures of the newly revised system, where as in reality they don't really have anything to do with it.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 5

This video is worryingly misleading, don't you think? If I was not so well informed and I was watching this I would assume that those images of the inventory were official pictures of the newly revised system, where as in reality they don't really have anything to do with it.

Its always good to check the description buddy :D

Its always good to check the description buddy :D

not everyone reads the description
  • Like 1

I really really really hope that is not what the inventory is going to look like ... if it is.. ahh :/

I really really really hope that is not what the inventory is going to look like ... if it is.. ahh :/

Word.

To be honest, I hope that it's aesthetically the same as the Armed Assault inventory screen - just extended with extra slots/capacities and such..

Nothing new, but a lot misleading? It's videos like this that cause grief and cause hundreds of posts on wrong and non applicable info. You need to rework the video without the inventory concept pictures in.

Stick to Warzzz, they spread fasle rumours too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InIEF_r4_FE

Edit, Is it me or did "whatnot" become a popular word in America? everyother youtube video has it in!

Edited by Michaelvoodoo25
  • Like 1

This is so fake, and misleading. I disliked your video, stop spreading hearsay.

So, its misleading due to a few pictures of the inventory that are not the actual thing? Considering all of the information was from the dayz tumblr posts. That rocket wrote! But ok bro, have fun disliking videos. I could give 2 shits.

So, its misleading due to a few pictures of the inventory that are not the actual thing? Considering all of the information was from the dayz tumblr posts. That rocket wrote! But ok bro, have fun disliking videos. I could give 2 shits.

I shouldnt have been so curt with you mate, and I came to realize I appreciate everyone and anyone who is spreading word of DayZ and the standalone :) Liked.

• Like 1

I shouldnt have been so curt with you mate, and I came to realize I appreciate everyone and anyone who is spreading word of DayZ and the standalone :) Liked.

Thanks, and I just fixed the video so when the inventory screen comes up it says that they are not official! Thanks for the advice!

Has the gaming community becoming so dumbed down that they need videos like this? :huh:

Edited by Timboski

Has the gaming community becoming so dumbed down that they need videos like this? :huh:

I hope not! But I just made it to inform people that don't know, whats so bad about that?