boxman80

Calling All REAL Bandits & Lone Wolves

This is an awesome server guys, started of my first day by tricking one of the faction guys and killing him. Now me and a buddy started a war with them and we'll probably now be able to get into the other faction. This server is awesome if your okay with killing people, all we need is more people on it so we can have some interesting fire-fights. :D

• Like 1

This is an awesome server guys, started of my first day by tricking one of the faction guys and killing him. Now me and a buddy started a war with them and we'll probably now be able to get into the other faction. This server is awesome if your okay with killing people, all we need is more people on it so we can have some interesting fire-fights. :D

Some big trouble coming your way now mate :)

The server is a good place to get into some action at the moment.

• Like 1

you will feel the sting of the scorpions!!!!!!

• Like 2

Welcome to the "Tactical" group who have thrown their hat into the ring now. Already making a nuisance of themselves with plenty of little fire fights down in the southern towns - once they get themselves mobile I bet they will be a real handful!

Welcome to the "Tactical" group who have thrown their hat into the ring now. Already making a nuisance of themselves with plenty of little fire fights down in the southern towns - once they get themselves mobile I bet they will be a real handful!

I've noticed them on quite a bit the last few days. I'll have to start looking for them a bit harder, or move south a bit...

:D

i usually don't kill on sight, but this might make me try a new playstyle!

i usually don't kill on sight, but this might make me try a new playstyle!

you dont need to if you like being a hero, help the ravens or other lone wolves. just watch out for the scorpions.

• Like 1

you dont need to if you like being a hero, help the ravens or other lone wolves. just watch out for the scorpions.

thing is, when alone you have to be a bit banditty anyway to survive. unless you are a ninja bloodbagger!

Lots of nice little skirmishes last night.

Server is down for 24 hours while our server hosts move locations though. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Back online as normal by the 5th March

i am currently 200+m in the air. just disconnected while in a biplane

Yeah, I was looting a HV military spot when I got the red chain of death... if someone finds my UAZ before I can log back on, enjoy the M24 and M4 CCO in the trunk.

I would love for Scott or Omni to find it, since it's the rifle I tried to knock them out of the air with yesterday. I'm pretty sure I hit the pilot with the M24 at least once as I saw blood on the windscreen. Not sure about whoever was door gunning. I was busy dodging fire, so it was hard to get a clean shot off.

Was a fun few minutes. :)

Edited by codave
  • Like 1

Server is back online today and the whitelist has been temporarily dropped to increase exposure. More admins have been added and are very active!

Some nice little skirmishes on the bridge last night! Well done tot he 2 guys int eh Huey that gunned down BSB Scorpion Omni!

Always looking for new players and people to join!!!!

Done some supply runs today myself.

Still looking for small groups of bandits who are up for a challenge and willing to some and set up camp on our server, taking on our own bandit and friendly factions!

Details @ http://www.bsbnetwork.com

I am up for it I am not a super good PVP yet, but I have been banditiring for some days now, I only need to team up with another player or two and can form a strong team. Where is this server located?

More importantly I am willing to try to cause as much chaos as humanly possible, never willing to back down.

Edited by A_Moss_Herder

Herder, server population seems to be highest around early afternoon for your time zone. There are usually a small handful on later in the evening as well.

• Like 1