viper4sfg

4th Special Forces Group [4SFG] - DayZ Division

come on guys still recruiting great clan guys u will love it great community fun n serious apply now on our forums love to interview u asap

is this the USS that's playing on balota buddies? US46? Im interested but worried about the average low post count of members here, is this a pretty new clan? Also OP seems kinda long winded and the whole ranks and classes thing not really my speed.

This is the same group yes, our group isn't really active on forums though because we're always playing lol. Group has been up for 5 months. Growning more and more by the hour. If you need any info its at the top of the top in this post. See you on the server soon. Hopefully you won't be the person we kill

We're still out there actively and growing, we need more Trained Pilots to fly our choppers. If your interested and meet the age requirements of 18 years + then come check us out. Details at the top

Yes they are, I'm a US player and the DayZ division Commander. Website info is at the top, if your 18 + years of age or older your more then welcome to join. If your under age I'll have to personally review you myself.

is this the USS that's playing on balota buddies? US46? Im interested but worried about the average low post count of members here, is this a pretty new clan? Also OP seems kinda long winded and the whole ranks and classes thing not really my speed.

As he said they are the same guys on US46, but regarding the low post count they are all legit.

Still looking for great new additions to our team, post up an application now and we will get back to you.

I just noticed that the balota buddies official forums already after 1 week have an official bounty on USS players, so if you're looking for an exceptionally effective group to cause havoc with you should look no further.

The real question is...can you handle this much action?

We're still out there, if any other care bear clans want to save people you might want to try balota buddies server US46, We're killing people on there and they have no one to help them except ISCF. The more people that show the more people we kill, if you think you have what it takes to take our unit down, Get your ass in there and do something about it!

Would love to join, can't register on the site though, skype name is 'idriveby'.

Name: The Returned

Sex: Male

Your country of residence: Canada

Do you have a mic? *Needed: Yes

Do you speak english, or well at least: Yes

What Section are you joining? And do you own the game: Dayz>Marksman, yes. (I do also own WarZ).

Your reason for Joining: Really believe in 'Honor Among Thieves' and would love to join a cool, mature group of people. Ambushes are always fun.

What you think you can offer us: Dedicated, have youtube channel and stream DayZ.

How Active Are you: Im on daily, lots of free time currently.

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yes i have, and yes i do.

Describe yourself :Laid back, patient.

Additional information: Some experience in photoshop/sony vegas, have youtube channel and stream DayZ on twitch.

Edited by idriveby

Stand by check this forum in 24 hours and we might have a solution for the website problem.

As Inception said, these guys are legit. Assholes, but legit. We enjoy having them on the BB servers since they provide good firepower in large numbers. Additionally, Smith and I frequently engage in romantic banter.

If you join them on Balota Buddies US46 you won't have a shortage of engagements, these guys are attacked by pretty much everyone on the server.

Join them if you're not a wanker.

I tried zed/zeds/zero and a bunch of other answers for "What does the "Z" Stand for in WARZ and DAYZ:

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots."

I give up on those forums, if you want to accept me let me know.

For those interested in joining USS, be aware that when they play on US46 with the Balota Buddies there is a standing bounty on their heads :)

It's all in good fun and encourages some great server play and combat, looking forward to more of you guys!

• Like 1

hey guys check this community out great bunch of guys gotta say best clan ive ever been apart of

I like the effort put into the background of your clan guys, really original and creative!

This clan has brought days of fun since playing on US46. Blood has been spilt both On USS and ISCF sides and if it's a well organised

group of players your looking to play DayZ with, I'd highly recommend this clan.

These guys put up a great fight. They are as well organized as they are numerous on the server I play on (US46- Balota Buddies). We've had some great action with USS so far and I hope the fun continues! Join USS. Join US46 Whitelisted server. You will not be disappointed.

Bumping this thread because I have hidden desires for Smith and his brother.

Love killing you guys, please bring more :)

Always looking for more players from everywhere in the world but certainly would love to see more EU/AUS/Asia/NZ players fill out our ranks.

I'll probably end up posting an application on the website, but how many (estimate) active members do you have for the US? Seems like it would be quite a few because of your plea for non-US players, but I'm still curious.