Sign in to follow this  
AfterShave

What do I do now?

I currently have every tool in the game, an m107 with 5 mags, a FN FAL with 4 mags and a Bizon with 2 mags, coyote backpack, antibiotics, NVG Binoculars and GPS.

WHAT THE HELL DO I DO NOW??

Log off. Spend all day here and tell people that since you are the master at DayZ, only you know how it is meant to be played, should be designed, what the purpose of it is.

• Like 6

Log off. Spend all day here and tell people that since you are the master at DayZ, only you know how it is meant to be played, should be designed, what the purpose of it is.

I tip my comically large tourist hat to you, this is what I will be doing.

• Like 1

Set up a tent someone hidden to put your valuables in and then look for blood bags/morphine etc and stock up. Go round the coast helping new players etc and work on getting yourself the hero skin!

(setting the tent up is so you dont die and lose your good stuff if you try to help a fellow survivor and they kill you :D)

help people!

What is this I don't even..

The best way to help a noob is to shoot him where he stands and teach him the most valuable lesson of all: check your surroundings and KoS

Edited by AfterShave

I find it almost impossible to keep a vehicle, someone always nicks it while I'm offline, either that or it goes missing after a server restart

Then steal a vehicle :) ;)

No feeling like loading a windshield up with Fal rounds.. crushing your enemies, see them driven before you, and hearing the lamentation of their women.

Then steal a vehicle :) ;)

No feeling like loading a windshield up with Fal rounds.. crushing your enemies, see them driven before you, and hearing the lamentation of their women.

I did shoot down a heli a few days ago, it was pretty badass.

Provide overwatch for a blissfully unaware bambi in Elektro on a high pop server. See how long you can keep him alive!

• Like 2

They called him silent Joe.

He lived in in a suburban House with his Wife, Kids and a Labrador.

His monotone work in his well payed Job gave him a social phobia.

One day he decided to escape from his repetetive life and started to try

something new. As DayZ was installed, he was all excited until he had everything

that was achievable to him.

He was alive, he had all the Gizmos he wanted, two Guns and a Morphine Pack.

"Daddy, can we go outside to play some hide and seek outside?"

"Daddy daddy, we want to teach our neighbours kids a lesson, can we goo pleeease?"

"Aww cmon daddy, we will not go alone because its boring and we have a lot of fantasy,

together with our friends its so much more fun"

Silent Joe then decided to quit with his virtual survival trip and hanged

himself in the cellar.

Well done, silent Joe.

I currently have every tool in the game, an m107 with 5 mags, a FN FAL with 4 mags and a Bizon with 2 mags, coyote backpack, antibiotics, NVG Binoculars and GPS.

WHAT THE HELL DO I DO NOW??

you speak as though you have accomplished something.. The items you mentioned are easily obtained if you play on any high population server. On average I go through multiple lives a week with similar if not better items.

For one your FN fal is a piece of shit.. Put a scope on that puppy and it would be a great gun, otherwise the iron sights and loud pew pew's make it not worth using any more situations, atleast until you have found an M16 or m4 variant.

Bizon is incredibly common and packs about 800 dmg a shot... My markov is just as powerful and can be as deadly if used correctly.

Go take your m107 to a city and take out as many new spawns as you can before someone whacks you off. Then start the cycle all over again.

as a Bandit I find myself constantly hording guns//ammo/vehicles that my group and I have taken from survivors. The gear you have now can be saved for a raining day at a camp, or can be used as a fertilizer along with your body.

I've tried to make a habbit of stashing my gears at my camp before I log off for the night and then killing myself. I find it takes no less then an hour or two to get a kick ass load out.

They called him silent Joe.

He lived in in a suburban House with his Wife, Kids and a Labrador.

His monotone work in his well payed Job gave him a social phobia.

One day he decided to escape from his repetetive life and started to try

something new. As DayZ was installed, he was all excited until he had everything

that was achievable to him.

He was alive, he had all the Gizmos he wanted, two Guns and a Morphine Pack.

"Daddy, can we go outside to play some hide and seek outside?"

"Daddy daddy, we want to teach our neighbours kids a lesson, can we goo pleeease?"

"Aww cmon daddy, we will not go alone because its boring and we have a lot of fantasy,

together with our friends its so much more fun"

Silent Joe then decided to quit with his virtual survival trip and hanged

himself in the cellar.

Well done, silent Joe.

wat

Go take your m107 to a city and take out as many new spawns as you can before someone whacks you off. Then start the cycle all over again.

Screw that, shooting new spawns is boring, go to stary or maybe nwaf or neaf, and shoot guys who shoot back.

Help me... I'm a n00b and constantly getting killed by zeds, however this one guy was my guardian, he protected my for like 20 mins non-stop

When I'm feeling cocky, I'll intentionally do stupid things. I'll walk into Elektro/Cherno, simply sitting by the entrance of the Church with my legs crossed, leaning left and right.

Set ridiculous challenges for yourself, see how many times you can walk through an Airfield without getting killed.

Get a person's/group of people's attention and simply salute at them. The better equipment you have, the more is on the line. I've done this before, and received mixed reactions. Some nice souls will salute back, to which you form a team as a result.

Cripple someone and see how many times you can run around them, trolling them and laughing at them before they kill you.

Literally just sit down in the street, don't respond to anyone, simply just sit there leaning left and your right, occasionally moaning through the microphone, dribbling on yourself. It's funny to see people's reactions.

You sir are a sick person breaking people's legs!

I've only done it once, he managed to kill me too though. I shot the guy in the leg who admitted he once hacked, he's lying there crippled. I'm laughing at him, he manages to get the drop on me and we die at the same time.

Get a few friends, get all tactical and shit try to figure out where bandit camps are, paruz the forums, trick a bandit and kill them. I've been trolled by plenty of bandits on the forum coming to the survivor campfire wanting to team up, went to the bandit forums, rounded up a few unholy souls and sent them back to hell.

When I start to get bored I look for loners to follow. I try to just beat them to the better loot spawns and sometimes take warning shots at them when their being stupid. I've done this over 10 times now and only been spotted once. The dude knew I was following for over an hour but said he could never quite find me. That is, until he shot me creeping out of the pub in Elektro as he was arriving. Good times.

Hide in a bush so you don't lose your epic lewts. Alternately, put up a fe tents and start shoveling gear into them so that you can re-equip immediately after you die, so you don't have to bootstrap yourself ever again.

Do you have a vehicle?

If you do then i suggest you put everything (apart from a hatchet, drink bottle, morphine, bandage, beans and painkillers) in the vehicle.

Drive to the coast and find a noob.

Give them the vehicle, watch them drive off with a story they wont easily forget.

Go to Cherno/Elektro and have fun.

Or climb to the top of the Elektro Power station tower and see how many people you can shoot before you get killed.

Fuck im sick of people asking "what do i do now?" if you cant think of anything entertaining to do in game, turn the fucking thing off or get shot and start again. simple. (no hate towards the OP, to me its just a fucking stupid question)