ChillPhill

CLOSING - DELETE - Waiting for Standalone to do DayZ

I will be away from home until this weekend, but once I return I will be stopping by the TS server! Hope to become a part of this.

Edited by Preston1

I'm in the teamspeak and nobody is here :(

I'm in the central TZ but work 3-11pm on weekdays, any problems there? (Feel free to message me so-as to bypass flooding this page) I would have asked on TS but no mic just yet.

@Farkinob - Yes, to be honest I hopped off only around 20 minutes before you came on. If you come on at around 4PM EST today, I will be on and I will process you in

@MrMerc - there should not be any problems with that as long as you're active during the Week and Weekend whenever you have some time.

After being tested for being a real Vetern (precautionary of course) Veterans may be given a position dependent on what they did in the real Military. To be honest I have avalible positions for Leadership but it all depends on what you show me... You can talk to me in Teamspeak if you have a specific position in mind..

Well I can tell you right now I'm commo so there probably isn't anything related to that in DayZ. What's the test? Want me to sing the army song or the signal corp march haha

Haha nothing like that. Just some verbalized questions that someone trained by the US Military would know. But yes, I will administer that today aswell as process in any new potential members today at around 4PM EST today after I get home.

Anyone interested in an Interview to join should consider joining our TeamSpeak From now up until around 10PM EST tonight as I will be conducing individual interviews with people!

People should join, If your looking for a good military realism group for DayZ this is your group. Just hop on TS3 and its quick and easy,

If you are interested in enlistment come to the Team Speak server 9-Jan-2013 1500 EST (-5:00 GMT)

We are all really sexy. Pinky promise. 9 current members. All. Very. Sexy.

Edited by DimSum618

You dont have to apply yet, Just hop on the TS3 server IP: loungeoflounging.teamspeak3.com Password: infantry

We also need 1-2 more pilots.

Edited by ArmAPilot

I do awsome girl voice also if you want to get a boner

Pics:

25s7qyp.jpg2l5kqg.jpg

vslxlh.jpg

Edited by ArmAPilot

Players on now. More to come at 1500 (3pm) EST. Also have a recruiter in if anyone is looking to join! Just join our Team Speak server.