Sign in to follow this  
hamish1001

can hackers make the screen go all rainbow like or is that a glitch?

uploading now it was weird this is my second day playing this :/

In the future I would avoid playing on public servers which have hackers. If you find a private whitelisted server you will never see any hackers.

• Like 1

i did 2 handstands before it to :/ one with legs together on with legs apart? hackers or game?

• Like 1

nope only just started playing :P Second day ^.^ love the game

That's great. I hope you have just as much fun as I've had :) Just don't run into the idea that this game is full of hackers and you can't do anything about it. If you dislike the hackers, do some research and join a private community that keeps them out.

So this just happened once ?

Looks very much like graphical gliching, the vertical lines seen at the begining are a good clue.

you have any good tips for a new player?

Join a private hive that features whitelisting if you want to play without hackers mate :)

**cough cough**

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/98174-uk10-zombie-world-80-slot-whitelist-applications-discussion-thread-9945-hacker-free-merged-with-uk121-looking-for-new-players/

Hackers can indeed control the time of day. It looks like this might be a rendering glitch when the hacker switches the time of day. Relogging would probably fix it. Also sorta looks like night vision mode. Either way it's a shame...I'm so tired of hackers im going to have to move on to something else. Nothing is legit in this game I'm sorry.

Malicar, private server.....

Easier said than done. Some have side channel open and building mods etc etc. Very hard to find server running latest version of vanilla with perhaps only a few customizations like no guilie or start with an axe or pistol etc. Plus looking for whitelist now with active admins that don't cheat either.