rocket

Pending Hotfix: Build 1.7.1.1

rocket' date=' this patch fix low fps? (K) i love you

signed : your favorite gooby.

[/quote']

Low Fps usually is because of your computer not DayZ Arma is verry graphic intense.

No

Seems kind of obvious, but i'm not sure if it is possible from server side never the less i'llput forward an idea.

2 difficulties.

Veteran (or call it Bear Grylls) - Items as it currently stands or just hunting knife & lighter strike (matches are kind of silly for a warsim) and hunting knife should be able to "kill & gut" any animal even if the animation (mechanics)aren

Normal (or call it Mummy holds your hand) - Items as previous 1.7.0. (maybe tweaked a little (makarov, 2 clips, 1 bandage, 1 painkiller, empty water bottle, 1 beans etc) and flares should also light a fire.

Btw does the torch actualy "work"? how?

I tried selecting with 'f' and left clicking, right clicking it inventory (yes i had swapped it from backpack to my hand.)

Ok here's some issues to look at to fix. Reality game right?

1st. The super-sight of the zombies, just ridiculous.

2nd. The speed of the zombies, just ridiculous, they're suppose to be the undead, not marathon sprinters.

3rd. The zombies spawning around deer stands, um ok but why?

4th. Should be able to push/ shove back the zombies someway. Knock them off latters.

5th. I get this is a hard core survival game, but lets be a little more newbie friendly. No weapon,no beans,or drink. If no gun then need melee. someway to protect yourself. Pick up things to be able to throw at zombies and knock them out maybe?

and 6th. The night is just too dark.

Besides that, Thanks .

I don't want to be a zombie hamburger!

I tried to post the bug in the bugreport forums twice, but never made it past mod approval, don't know why.

I go back to my old bloodlevel every time I spawn in (6.2k) even though I eat to 12k, play for hours on end, log out with 12k, and then spawn back in with 6.2k... the meatsteaks that I eat are gone but every time I spawn in since the new patch (using 93825 and 1.7.1) my bloodlevel keeps at its lowest point.

ANd the worst part: if a zombie hurts me and I go below that level (-6.2k), it is this new low level that I will keep logging in with... I will die due to this and there's is nothing to do about it since you won't accept my bug report.

[NEW] Infected can't attack through walls

Still they can attack through walls ... I think it's because of this claw-attack mode they have ...

Lots of people are saying the game is broken now ... I think this is due to the increased difficulty :

[NEW] Infected visibility increased (but limited by LOS)

[NEW] DayZ: Now with additional cruelty!. Spawn with only a bandage, painkillers, and a torch.

Think of beginners. They will loose hours running after non-lootable houses crawling and sneaking around zombies ... death after death... then alt-F4 the game.

So yeah the game is broken now and lost all his charme.

I tried selecting with 'f' and left clicking' date=' right clicking it inventory (yes i had swapped it from backpack to my hand.)

[/quote']

Press "L"(be sure to check the controls-menu) to toggle the flashlight(once equipped). Also works for vehicles and lamps on guns.

Lots of people are saying the game is broken now ... I think this is due to the increased difficulty :

[NEW] DayZ: Now with additional cruelty!. Spawn with only a bandage' date=' painkillers, and a torch.

Think of beginners. They will loose hours running after non-lootable houses crawling and sneaking around zombies ... death after death... then alt-F4 the game.

[/quote']

That's the whole point of this mod, is to kill off newcomers, or the people who are coming into this expecting it to be some kind of zombie killing game. This is supposed to be a hard fucking game for masochists who like having to suffer for hours just to get a can of beans. Only to have you murdered and your beans stolen 5 minutes later and your corpse to be left for the zombies.

This is a SURVIVAL SIMULATOR. Not an action FPS.

spawning with nothing is pathetic

Sneaking around to find a weapon is almost effortless. Simply kneel or go prone and enter a building, reward yourself with a weapon.

If that's too difficult for you then I suggest you go play Habbo Hotel.

Stop complaining, if you don't like the new spawn items just don't play or have someone get items for you...

where link to download fix 1.7.1.1? thx

Playing on CZ01 (developer server, dwarden is always there)

NVG

M107

M4A3 CCO

Blood Bags

Coyote 24 Slot

Ghillie suit

Spare Camo skin... list goes on.

He restarts the server and when I relog onto server, I'm in debug wilderness, with no stats and absolutely NO gear... nothing.

So I try another server, and another... another.. same thing.

Yeah yeah its Alpha, yeah yeah dont cry...

An old char, a lot of time and effort gone into it.... all gone with a server restart.

Awesome.

Sk1e, are you seriously making a post to claim that no women play this game? I do not understand what you mean if not.

Edit: WOW, apparently this window had been open a while, sorry. That was on page 16, saying "gender? This isn't WOW!"

Well there's supposed to be realism in this mod, i mean who wakes up on a beach with a makarov and a bunch of ammo?

And he increased the spawnrate for the gun so i don't see that problem? Just lean to avoid zed's.

Seems kind of obvious' date=' but i'm not sure if it is possible from server side never the less i'llput forward an idea.

2 difficulties.

Veteran (or call it Bear Grylls) - Items as it currently stands or just hunting knife & lighter strike (matches are kind of silly for a warsim) and hunting knife should be able to "kill & gut" any animal even if the animation (mechanics)aren

Normal (or call it Mummy holds your hand) - Items as previous 1.7.0. (maybe tweaked a little (makarov, 2 clips, 1 bandage, 1 painkiller, empty water bottle, 1 beans etc) and flares should also light a fire.

I tried selecting with 'f' and left clicking, right clicking it inventory (yes i had swapped it from backpack to my hand.)

[/quote']

No you can't set two difficulties when there is a global character server. People will just spawn their char on Regular then switch to Veteran. Dev should think about creating a multi-character system. Then there will be hardcore mode. And everyone will be pleased.

as said by Jman, ARMA is built on an engine design to train some of europes top armies (yea even with the ai's sence of judgement :D)

Think of it this way, when the zombie apocolypse comes, you'll be more prepared than the military for it.

That or Rocket knows something we don't and he is actually beta testing a realistic zombie situation :D

[NEW] DayZ: Now with additional cruelty!. Spawn with only a bandage' date=' painkillers, and a torch.

[/quote']

Are you retarded? This is an alpha, so this is when dramatic changes happen to find the happy mean of whats best for everyone for starters.

Secondly, please tell me how the game is broken because you now only spawn with a bandage some painkillers and a torch.. this is a survival game.. SURVIVAL.. to survive you must use your wits and skill to SURVIVE.. thats the fun, it was too easy spawning with weapons and shit, you could just shoot the first person you came up against and took there stuff, this will actually help integrate new survivors to pack together and go looking for loot. Amongst many other things.

Actually i cant even be bothered to continue to try and justify the changes you've brought up in your moronic post. Literally, just leave.

i see too CZ01 with 1.7.1.1 cant play

where download this fix?

Some problems with ammo.

All ammo in main weapon inventory disappears when picking up a weapon. Don't fall on the ground but are completely gone.

Unlimited ammo for Remington/M1014. It's possible to convert a single 2 round pack to 8 round pack, and split 8 round pack into 4 2 round packs. Drop 3 of them, and convert them one by one to 8 round packs again.