Sign in to follow this  
Ecliipse (DayZ)

SUGGESTIONS?

Suggestions on what you would want to change?

Me personally would like the Devs to change how the zombies zig-zag causing me to waste ammo and die so often, they should walk a straight, and slightly slower, but that's my opinion.

post-139426-0-64216500-1357476993_thumb.

Mean comment deleted by me before anyone sees it...

Edited by falcon2500

Suggestions on what you would want to change?

Me personally would like the Devs to change how the zombies zig-zag causing me to waste ammo and die so often, they should walk a straight, and slightly slower, but that's my opinion.

Zombies are based on enemy soldiers in Arma 2. Soldiers, when under fire or under threat zig-zag so others can't get an accurate shot. That's why they go with a weird pattern when aggroed.
  • Like 3

Zombies are based on enemy soldiers in Arma 2. Soldiers, when under fire or under threat zig-zag so others can't get an accurate shot. That's why they go with a weird pattern when aggroed.

This is correct.

The AI will be greatly improved in the foundation build.

Please try to use a title that gives some idea what the thread is about when posting a suggestion BTW.

Edited by mZLY

lol yeah the zig zagging zombies are annoying. Cant wait for the standalone!!!! (and by cant wait I mean I want it really really badly, but Im willing to wait as long as it takes for the game to have the quality that Rocket is looking for)

But seriously if the standalone has no zig-zagging zombies... :D

• Like 1

I think there should be more semi-auto rifles than auto rifles in residential but still some as dead police and military would have dropped them along with some more hunting weapons then military ones because why in a game where leaver action and bolt action rifles appear to have been legal for the civilians town before the zombies came so why not some semi-auto hunting rifles and some single shots to make more variety to the game e.g.rather than finding a automatic rifle in a residential or rural spawn you find a double barrel shotgun or a civilian rifle

I think there should be more semi-auto rifles than auto rifles in residential but still some as dead police and military would have dropped them along with some more hunting weapons then military ones because why in a game where leaver action and bolt action rifles appear to have been legal for the civilians town before the zombies came so why not some semi-auto hunting rifles and some single shots to make more variety to the game e.g.rather than finding a automatic rifle in a residential or rural spawn you find a double barrel shotgun or a civilian rifle

Full stops dude (.) a few commas (,)

Im terrible with comas and full stops sorry

Has a cat ate all punctuation keys from your keyboard? ;)

Is a topic in the suggestion thread saying to give suggestions!?

• Like 1

a tranquilizer gun would be sweet, tranq somebody and abduct them lol.

Yeah!... But I'm afraid that the moment someone is tranquilized they will abort..

Yes, I know buuuut zombies are brain dead.. They would not have the ability to zig-zag and dodge bullets, the human body is just a host for the virus that makes them a zombie, taking over them... Soooo thus disabling the brain.... Also they are walking dead people xD

You suggest it as a great idea, until it gets added and you get shot in the ass with one, followed by seeing that menacing hourglass for half an hour. LOL

Yup :thumbsup: . It'll be removed in SA. I wouldn't assume that this will make headshots any easier though. It looks like from the last Dev video that they are planning on giving the zeds the behaviour of having neurological impairments. They might walk in straight lines but they'll have jerkier, less predictable movements overall. Scoring consistent headshots might be even tougher in SA, plus they'll run indoors. The Devs were modelling zombie movement on this scene from 28 Days later (excuse the father Ted audio).