Sign in to follow this  
deathrush

So tired...so much regret...

I'm so tired of the endless fighting and heartless betrayals of being a bandit. Tired of the clan wars, and the needless killing.

I reach out to you my friends for some sort of guidance to the path of honor and righteousness. What advice can I acquire to don the raiments of a hero and savior? How may I regain the trust lost long ago from my fellow men and women o Chernarus?

Erm, you see what you were doing already?

Yeah, do the opposite.

• Like 5

Stop shooting people and taking their stuff. Instead get your own stuff and use it for good. Then get bored and go back to being a bandit cos its who you are.

I am being serious though. I'm tired of the killing and being the villain. How would I go about helping people and working my way to getting a hero skin?

Become a field medic. Offer medical help blood transfusions bandaging etc.

Once turned too the darkside u can't be thrusted. If we come across I will shoot u for being a bandit because that's what u deserve.

If it has one, ask in side chat for anyone that needs medical supplies, that's the first thing you do.

Live with a decent gun for now, (AK or something) ensure it's not a trap, and take medical supplies to people who need them, that's the fastest way to get humanity legitimately.

Let's be honest, if you have gear that can be regained in 15 minutes, you don't really care about dying much, brush deaths off and keep going. Good luck :)

Thanks Dash. I already understand that I'm only going to grow more ashamed of my past when I begin to experience the traps and betrayals of banditry. I guess it is just karma hatcheting me in the face. I look forward to becoming a protector of humanity and an emissary of good in these dark times.

One more question...

Do you get any humanity back for killing bandits?

I love being a bandit.

But I don't live a very happy life so I don't really give two shits about "regret" or "guilt".

I am being serious though. I'm tired of the killing and being the villain. How would I go about helping people and working my way to getting a hero skin?

Go round healing people, giving blood transfusions and administering morphine. Befriend other survivors and help them on their path.

One more question...

Do you get any humanity back for killing bandits?

Yes. Yes you do.

Edited by The Shadow

Just Bandage and Blood bag boys, bandage and blood bag.

Do camo clothes mask a bandit skin?

Edited by bigdogsco

Yes they do. Again, thanks for the advice guys. You will probably see me on the BMRF servers doing good tonight after work.

I feel ur pain lol I dont wanna b a bandit ne more but a monitor came up in a server day or 2 ago -250k humanity no chance for me lol

Do camo clothes mask a bandit skin?

Yes but if they have nametags enabled it still says bandit

Yes but if they have nametags enabled it still says bandit

Yea but who plays on a server with nametags...

Yea but who plays on a server with nametags...

True but sometimes I forget to check lol

The only prob I have with banditry is their lack of creativity. Wait in bush for an hour, shoot unsuspecting player in back, wash and repeat.

Or the cowardly bandit...

You Friendly?

Ya.

So you're no threat to me what so ever?

Ya.

Pow! Right in the kisser!