Fishmitts

Having difficulty?? We got your back.

If you have never played Arma as I'm sure a lot of you haven't you probably have a ton of questions about the interface, gameplay, and many other things! I would like to extend an invitation to my teamspeak3 server where my buddies and I will go over any and all questions you might have. DayZ can be a foreboding place, especially on your own. Once you learn the basics feel free to run off on your own, or you are more than welcome to stick with us. Were a friendly adult group, but we do take the game seriously, and Patience is a serious virtue in this game. So if your interested shoot Dez a PM and he will be more than happy to send you our TS3 info.

Edited by Fishmitts
  • Like 9

Hell yea, we usually play around 5 or 6pm EST, Were not bandits per sey, but I think a lot of what we do depends on the mood were in. In general it's best to keep an attitude of "If your not with us, your against us". :)

I wouldn't mind hopping on but I'm more in need of "actual help" more than gameplay advice. It's so ridiculously hard to get your hand on a weapon right now it's not even funny.

Good initiative fish, but please, try to get the next generation of players to be more friendly. Bad examples lead to bad follow.

Agreed with ForcefulJ, being assisted in getting a weapon right now would be fantastic. Found absolutely nothing, and I've only got the game today haha.

other than that, if someone could hit me up with how to turn on my flashlight, that'd be awesome, cheers :)

I wouldn't mind hopping on but I'm more in need of "actual help" more than gameplay advice. It's so ridiculously hard to get your hand on a weapon right now it's not even funny.

Of course we would help you! Teamwork bud, that's what its all about!

I've played with Fishmitts and his buddies and they are awesome people to play with. They definitely know what they're doing and they are more than willing to help anyone out. I would highly recommend taking him up on his invitation and hopping on. =)

Good initiative fish' date=' but please, try to get the next generation of players to be more friendly. Bad examples lead to bad follow.

[/quote']

No worries ImaffoI, we play the game how it's meant to be played.

ya its awesome we've already helped some members, i even gave away a pistol to help a newbie then promptly got raped by zombies.

Good initiative fish' date=' but please, try to get the next generation of players to be more friendly. Bad examples lead to bad follow.

[/quote']

No worries ImaffoI, we play the game how it's meant to be played.

yes we play it like its supposed to be played, by killing those that are not with us and taking thier beans MWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!1!

Got 7 new guys, things are working well. If your new its much easier with a squad. Don't be shy, were here to help no matter what your ability. There are no stupid questions, just stupid players.

I might take you guys up on this offer tomorrow if you don't mind.. I'm pretty awful though xD

Everyone starts out as a noob, no shame in that. We'll help you out best we can. I'll pm our server shit, looking forward to playing with ya!

As a current member for the last year and a half I can easily say as a past member of other various gaming clans/guilds in my 20+ years of gaming this is with out a doubt the most fun/informative/helpful clan I've ever been a part of. Simply cannot ask for a better group to game/talk/socialize with. SiCo FTW

Make sure to PM me if your interested, remember: Learning is fun!! :)

you can also pm me as well. me and fish both are admins in the same guild.

I'm not new to survival games' date=' but i have honor amongst other players. so if you want one, feel free to ask.

[/quote']

Ive read your post about 5 times, and I still don't understand it:/