Flinty13Machinima

Roughly What FPS Will I Get? + You Want To Be In Some Videos?

Hey guys new here

After recently getting promoted to a Machinima Director last month I decided to buy a custom PC so I can do many more videos and I've really wanted to play DayZ

Out of curiosity what FPS would you expect me to get from:

Intel i7 6 core 3.2GHZ (will overclock)

32GB Corsair Vengeance RAM

Nvidia GeForce GTX 690

2TB HDD

128GB SSD

etc

PC comes in 2 weeks so I'll see you there

Also if anyone has a YouTube and wants to be in some DayZ vids then let me know :-)

Edited by Flinty13Machinima

what kind of performance should I expect from my $1000 vid card? trollface.jpg

• Like 5

Hey guys new here

After recently getting promoted to a Machinima Director last month I decided to buy a custom PC so I can do many more videos and I've really wanted to play DayZ

Nvidia GeForce GTX 690

2TB HDD

128GB SSD

etc

Also if anyone has a YouTube and wants to be in some DayZ vids then let me know :-)

60+ seriously lol
  • Like 1

Btw there is a chance that this will be locked since there is another thread just for this :P

I hope you're joking about the fraps thing, you'll easily get 60+ constantly. I would be interested in the whole dayz video thing, I have a channel but I haven't uploaded any vids yet (I'm working on them!).

what kind of performance should I expect from my $1000 vid card? trollface.jpg

Well it's my first every gaming PC so I've got no experience with FPS and whatnot

Hey guys new here

Nvidia GeForce GTX 690

2TB HDD

128GB SSD

etc

I'm interested. Look me up. youtube.com/KerxVerify

My computer is sad so I hide in the woods and record rabbits at 10 fps. You'll be alright if you found every vehicle and zombie on the map and blew them all up in the center of Cherno.

Well it's my first every gaming PC so I've got no experience with FPS and whatnot

Does this statement, paired with the fact that this is a $3000 rig we are talking about, make anyone else want to slam their face into their keyboards?

• Like 7

Does this statement, paired with the fact that this is a $3000 rig we are talking about, make anyone else want to slam their face into their keyboards?

Yes, I mean nO!

OP, I have a much better rig than that I'm willing to trade you straight up. Just PM me your details and I'll call FexEx for rates.

My computer is sad so I hide in the woods and record rabbits at 10 fps. You'll be alright if you found every vehicle and zombie on the map and blew them all up in the center of Cherno.

That would make a rather good video LOL

I needed something that would do the job and last me years before I'd need to upgrade

I needed something that would do the job and last me years before I'd need to upgrade

Well, you made the right choice. I might have gotten a beefier processor, but everything else looks great. That video card makes me drool.

I dont even know what you have listed I got my computer from a hospice store I get 5 FPS if its not raining outside

Are you gonna upgrade? 5 FPS must be not nice to play on :-(

Well, you made the right choice. I might have gotten a beefier processor, but everything else looks great. That video card makes me drool.

Good good, what processor you got?