Sign in to follow this  
ldw-troublemaker

EU 40 admin (Dregek) is a cheater!

Our clan raided a hudge camp on EU 40 server. About 20 tents, 10 vehicles, lots (I mean really LOTS) of weapons like M107's, SD-Weapons, Backpacks, SD-Ammo,...

While one of us was looting the tents, the others covered him. We stole them a vehicle, and suddenly another player spawned at the camp. We shot him and right after that (about 15 seconds) the server was shut down.

That happened twice to us and we were told by a guy in our TS, that exactly the same thing, on exactly same server happened to him too.

YOU ARE A COWARD NOOB CHEATER DREGEK!!!

Don't play on this server, cause the admin is cheating! He and his mates collect loot and as soon as somebody enters their camp, the server shuts down!

The same thing happened to me last week. Stumbled across a HUGE camp, I couldnt beleive my luck there where loads of vehicles just like you said. Started looting some tents and vehicles. couldnt carry any more so I got in a 4x4 and drove off. Less than a minuite later the server goes down.

Funny thing is it was the same server you are posting about, EU 40.

server went down because of issues with 1.7.1 its back up now' date=' and it wasnt me you killed you stupid tit

[/quote']

sure sure

I'm not the only one who says you re cheating. It's strange, that you always get server problems, when someone kills you or enters your camp.

He think, we are silly.

He starts an other Server and hope, we dont notice that.

Other "Server Message", the Camp (about 25 Tends) vanish, all the vehicles (about 8) vanish and so on. He just save his cheated gear with starting an other server-instance if he get killed.

Dreg

you the biggest noob of the world

i give a headshort for you and you start server new bobbo

This exploit is in heavy use among server admins, actually. As a small group of dedicated raiders and clan-hunters, we've seen plenty of this on EVERY server owned by a large team in past several weeks. Every time we raid a large admin camp and blow away something, server is ALWAYS restarted immediately, and they are ALWAYS referring to technical issues. Can't say anything specific about EU40 though.

We raided about 10 large camps on different servers in past 8 or 10 days, and the result was always the same, it's getting ridiculous. We were raiding again and again until the camp is finally destroyed, just because they tried to cheat us this way.

Stack a pile of cars and tents, sit on them, restart if anything is lost. It's definitely cheating, but I don't think it's worth reporting, because it can't be proved or punished. Most large groups with their own servers are cheating this way, deal with it.

Most large groups with their own servers are cheating this way' date=' deal with it.

[/quote']

Maybe you're right, mate, but the players should know about the cheating admins. And maybe the DayZ team does something about that one day.

Next time I'll use fraps on this. I hate cheaters and Dregek is one of them, that's sure.

Beside this:

The server is online again, but the camp with all the vehicles and tents vanished from the map. lol

You relocated more than 20 tents and 10 vehicles within 15 minutes, while the server was down??? C'mon dude! You re a poor child! Go and watch disney movies if you can't deal with being killed and raided in a game.

If I ever see ya on our servers you can be sure to be banned for lifetime Dregek - that's a promise

Give no chance to the cheaters

kinda funny how the server has "problems" shortly after you get raided.

I call bs....pussy.

It never ceases to amuse me when people splurge in cheat reporting without any evidence to prove their claims.

Protip: Having a couple of mates or randoms agree with you does not make someone guilty. It just makes you look retarded.

Besides, I'm pretty sure I killed you with my FAL. Damn I love that gun.

You relocated more than 20 tents and 10 vehicles within 15 minutes' date=' while the server was down???[/quote']

read this back to yourself, and have a think about how stupid you are.

If I ever see ya on our servers you can be sure to be banned for lifetime Dregek - that's a promise

I'm sure he'll be keen to spend lots of time on your server' date=' never mind that he has a perfectly good one [b']of his own to play on.

The server is online again' date=' but the camp with all the vehicles and tents vanished from the map. lol

You relocated more than 20 tents and 10 vehicles within 15 minutes, while the server was down???

[/quote']

sometimes tents and vehicles don't load properly after a server restart. So maybe they did not relocate after all.

Still, that restarting thing seems to be common practise among lots of admins. We experienced it as well.

No proof of cheating is not proof of cheating.

:facepalm:

Not this shit again ...

Every time a server restarts an admin gets his shit stole ... amirite?

LOL Yeah.

I love how you have no proof...and that because the server restarted the admin is automatically a cheater.

I wish your tard wranglers would give you a pacifier to shut you up...and stop crying because a server reset.

Belive me, I play Arma long enough to know who's cheating and who's not.

If exactly the same thing happens to you twice and several times to your mates too, then it's not fluke.

And I never was mad, if somebody killed me - beside this, you never killed me, but that's not the point.

Yeah, I have no proof, that's correct. I didn't have fraps on, but he's a cheater anyway. that's sure like hell!

By the way:

It's nice, that somebody tries to explain to me how a server works, but it's not necessary. I'm in this business for more than 12 years and also hosting arma servers for a long time. I know how it works and I know how to manage things on it. I know what I saw and I know what it means.

This seems to be becoming common practice with some dishonest admins. I can't say anything about this situation but it's definitely happening. UK9 server did it to me and a few friends. We actually drove over their whole camp and our own after we had cleared them to deny them of resources. 2 minutes after, server goes down, rolls back all the tents. We watched them pull up and start taking items from our old empty and flattened tents.

This was not server crash, this was a clear roll back exploit.

Belive me' date=' I play Arma long enough to know who's cheating and who's not.

If exactly the same thing happens to you twice and several times to your mates too, then it's not fluke.

And I never was mad, if somebody killed me - beside this, you never killed me, but that's not the point.

Yeah, I have no proof, that's correct. I didn't have fraps on, but he's a cheater anyway. that's sure like hell!

[/quote']

"Hi! I know I don't have any evidence, nor do any of the 50,000 anonymous friends I have that claim to have had the same thing happen to them, but I know he's cheating because I've played a different game a whole bunch. Thanks for listening to my self-obsessed attention whore rant."

At NW of Lopatino, W of the little lake, i found 2 vehicles with tones of tents, and one guy shooting and trying his AS50, i shot him nice and clean, then want to loot him (full stuff) and got shot by another one.

I respawned at kamenka and headed up right to that place, once arrived, 3 guys was blowing up everything (i saw little arma 2 ammo box), and left with there 2 vehicles)

heres a screenshot of the "ammo box"

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/434533arma2oa20120619090944696.jpg

The one i shot earlier was "Breed" dont know the rest of them.