Sign in to follow this  
mike4082

This game sucks!

First i go from one server to another and i lose my stuff then i get hacked and teled after all of this i still cant get debug to work if you have any idea please help.

Hi Mike, thanks for your feedback. Please try doing some basic searches before your next post or asking politely for help.

Thank you for sharing that pointless piece of information that will affect no ones choice upon buying this game and make him in any way think again before buying the mod itself which is still in hard development as our nice and kind developers work their butts of so we can have some kind of amusement and they can earn for a living. Goodbye Mike, I truely hope your "badass" attitude serves no purpose and after some time of "badass-ing" and "keyboard-warrioring" gets you banned from the Internet itself forever.

Your Sincerely, Marco.

1. It's not a game, it's a FREE mod

2. Go play Arma, the game you bought

3. You can complain when you buy standalone since you paid for it

Btw. Even though many people say this mod is in "Alpha", that doesn't really mean anything since the mod will stay mostly the same forever!

Edited by TSAndrey

jesus ask rocket for your money back....you've been well hard done by

Hi Mike, you should try FonZ, it's about the best Zombie MMORPG on the market at the moment. Plus, it's hack free!!!

• Like 4

does anyone atleast know a place where i can learn to browse servers and how to turn debug on.

PonZ is even better.

@ Mike - Install DayZCommander (google it, it's free). That keeps your game up to date and lets you browse servers. The de-bug menu was removed a while ago as it's not needed in this free mod any more.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

does anyone atleast know a place where i can learn to browse servers and how to turn debug on.

dayzcommander

debug has been removed only on some private hives now

I can do without the debug, but I do miss knowing exactly how much blood I have. Sometimes it's hard to tell with just the blood indicator.

-It's in alpha so there will be problems.

-It's a FREE mod.

-People are di**s and they will continue to hack just because they have nothing better to do with their lives.

The next patch the blood/food indicators are getting a revamp to make them more accurate.

Hi Mike, you should try FonZ, it's about the best Zombie MMORPG on the market at the moment. Plus, it's hack free!!!

Shine On!!!!!!!!

Do I get inb4 graveyard for once or no? :(