krihelion

Today i met the stupidest squad

Jesus Christ .every time, someone puts a story of what they did in the the game and then other people put there pointless views and opinions on what they think is right to do in this game. This is just a game where you have the freedom to do what you want to do. Yes he didn't have to post this story but like I said he did it because he can and probably did this because he thought the squad was stupid for crossing the dam and he was right but he doesn't need all these stupid opinions.

Edited by BRINBAG

Jesus Christ .every time, someone puts a story of what they did in the the game and then other people put there pointless views and opinions on what they think is right to do in this game. This is just a game where you have the freedom to do what you want to do. Yes he didn't have to post this story but like I said he did it because he can and probably did this because he thought the squad was stupid for crossing the dam and he was right but he doesn't need all these stupid opinions.

Not even that they crossed the dam, I cross the dam all the time, but the lack of regard to their surrounding and then trying to stand a fight while almost in the clear is a mistake I see made alot in DayZ.

Not even that they crossed the dam, I cross the dam all the time, but the lack of regard to their surrounding and then trying to stand a fight while almost in the clear is a mistake I see made alot in DayZ.

. I meant that

I struggle with how to phrase this cos i dont want to come across like I approve/disapprove.

Just because you're given a sandbox world to act any way you like, it doesnt automatically follow that all playstyles are equally applauded. The fact is most people will think you're a douche for playing the way you do. But you're the one who's still alive and they're not. So keep up your play style and have fun but don't come here looking for approval cos you ain't gonna get it (outside the bandit forum anyways :) )

I enjoy being a carebear on Dayz; helping strangers and being rewarded with them helping you in turn (instead of a bullet in the back) makes it incredibly rewarding and restores some faith in humanity :o

My favorite thing to do when I'm getting shot at in Day Z is to keep running and zig zag.. Good luck on sniping me : P

I enjoy being a carebear on Dayz; helping strangers and being rewarded with them helping you in turn (instead of a bullet in the back) makes it incredibly rewarding and restores some faith in humanity :o

Confused much, sounds odd being a carebear with a name like chaoseffect.

• Like 1

My favorite thing to do when I'm getting shot at in Day Z is to keep running and zig zag.. Good luck on sniping me : P

Zig zagging won't stop a good sniper, and if they are to your right or left it doesnt really help. Zig zagging is still a good tactic but is most effective with AS50 TWS hacker baddies and elektro hill snipers.

Confused much, sounds odd being a carebear with a name like chaoseffect.

It sounded awesome when I was 12 when I first started using it ;p

i love doing that while yelling "serpentine! SERPENTINE!" over direct

The concept of a sandbox is a no rules, "do whatever you like" world. Really doesn't look like I'm the one having trouble with this concept. Because it is a sandbox every action is justified, because the person playing wants to do that. That is how simple it is. There are no repercussions...

I believe the consensus of this threat is that it is you infact that has the problem with understanding a sandbox game. You make a point that is misunderstood in its origin. A true statement would be "The concept of a sandbox is the game imposes no rules, "do whatever you like" world." You still can't seem to grasp the two very different conceptual interactions between what a game allows you to do and what is considered a rightful action by the participants of the sandbox.

• Like 1

I believe the consensus of this threat is that it is you infact that has the problem with understanding a sandbox game. You make a point that is misunderstood in its origin. A true statement would be "The concept of a sandbox is the game imposes no rules, "do whatever you like" world." You still can't seem to grasp the two very different conceptual interactions between what a game allows you to do and what is considered a rightful action by the participants of the sandbox.

I agree.

Being a douche is being a douche; sandbox game or not.

1000 meters, in rain, shaking from cold, and fog is not an easy shot for any sniper.

you're right, it's pretty much impossible, so I doubt it happened like that

sitting a mile away killing a group of people who had no idea of your existence and was posing no threat to you, seems a little pointless in my eyes?

Whats the fun in ruining someone elses gaming experience for your own enjoyment? if they posed a threat then by all means, defend yourselves but just killing them for the sakes of it, its just pointless.