Sign in to follow this  
mrgamerxpert

Helicopter music

I would like for helicopter music to be in the standalone game. It will be fun after you raid a camp and you fly over chernarus with your friend playing "ride of the valkeries". This is my first post. What are your thoughts.

• Like 2

Rather than music I want a helicopter loudspeaker so that anything i say in Direct Voice inside the helicopter gets "broadcasted" to the people below.

There with that feature you can even play your own music by using stereo mix :P

• Like 9

No offence but helicopters are LOUD.

Last time i was in one (littlebird i believe) you couldn't hear someone yelling at you from a few centimeters away. That's why you usually wear a noise cancelling headset.

No offence but helicopters are LOUD.

Last time i was in one (littlebird i believe) you couldn't hear someone yelling at you from a few centimeters away. That's why you usually wear a noise cancelling headset.

Thus Helicopters have loudspeakers so they can shout at people below. Something that is missing in DayZ

You've my beans ! The best moment of war films ever, great idea !

But only with classic music

even better a whole colony moving towards Cherno with RIDE OF THE VALKYRIES (as you said) Playing full blast ebing heard from miles away XD

*bambi hears song*

bambi1: screw the bandits run!! *song gets louder* bambi2:*aborts* bambi3:*aborts *bambi1 was killed*

personal i would play this whilst chasing people in the huey:

Rather than music I want a helicopter loudspeaker so that anything i say in Direct Voice inside the helicopter gets "broadcasted" to the people below.

Awesome idea! I want loudspeakers too, you have my beans good sir.

There with that feature you can even play your own music by using stereo mix :P

I never found out how to use that (or even found it). Do you have any tuts you could send me? (Sorry for going off-topic guys, will not happen again).

A loudspeaker would be cool where it would amplify your direct chat to high levels so people within 300 meter radius could hear your direct. Could offer so many funny and interesting possibilities. Hover over Cherno while singing a song through the loudspeaker anyone?

The "direct" voice chat doesn't work?

Tried it with a friend, when you are chasing someone using the searchlights they are too far to hear you and the sound of helicopter simply mask your voice. I wanted to shout something like "stop running, we come in peace" :D

Awesome idea! I want loudspeakers too, you have my beans good sir.

I never found out how to use that (or even found it). Do you have any tuts you could send me? (Sorry for going off-topic guys, will not happen again).

maybe helpful tutorial:

And speaking of helicopter music, this one gotta be the best:

• Like 1

Tried it with a friend, when you are chasing someone using the searchlights they are too far to hear you and the sound of helicopter simply mask your voice. I wanted to shout something like "stop running, we come in peace" :D

maybe helpful tutorial:

And speaking of helicopter music, this one gotta be the best:

The tut solved all my problems man! Thanks a lot. And as a bonus for listening to CCR, have some of my beans!

As for the music I would play in a chopper, during nighttime to scare people, would be this:

Edited by Armaggedon97

Having the loudspeaker would be a cool effect. Would be awesome if it put a slight distortion on your voice as if it was coming from an actual loudspeaker. Would be even cooler if instead of the noise coming from the "computer" (Hard to explain, but like when someone on a source engine game uses voice chat, no matter where they are it just comes from your headphones/speakers, no matter if they are to the left or right it sounds like their "Inside" you) but it came from the actual chopper, like the sound was coming from above you. Hearing the loud booming voice coming from the heli above you while being blinded from the searchlight at nighttime would be an adrenaline rushing experience.

Why not unfortunate son? It's a good cliche, I must admit.

OOT: I heard the intro of that song in a game somewhere but I forgot, wasn't battlefield, just the intro playing when a car drove by

Fortune son is by far the greatest Huey music you can play that and start thinking it's Nam and all the zombies are the Viet Cong armies.

had quite a few sessions like this.

Fortune son is by far the greatest Huey music you can play that and start thinking it's Nam and all the zombies are the Viet Cong armies.

had quite a few sessions like this.

Which is an irony, because fortunate son is all about protest against war

• Like 1

Any single song or list of songs eventually gets stale, though. Bad Company 2: Vietnam proved this pretty well.

I like the loudspeaker idea though.