Sign in to follow this  
Bloody-Alice

Getting Married

I would like to attend the ceremony, sounds kinda interesting since you don't see this events normally in DayZ servers or private hives, remindsme of a WoW's funeral that I attended was pretty retarded but funny, if you don't mind, I'll like to attentd.

I would like to attend the ceremony, sounds kinda interesting since you don't see this events normally in DayZ servers or private hives, remindsme of a WoW's funeral that I attended was pretty retarded but funny, if you don't mind, I'll like to attentd.

Email to RSVP is dayzwedding@yahoo.com

Hmm me n Rainbowmena could possibly get hitched.... just don;t give her ideas IRL!

excuse me wats this should I be purchasing a ball and chain for you Derpy ;-) X

^^ You know I will :)

don't you be giving him ideas Fraggle! lol

• Like 1

Kinda seems like you are saving the hackers a lot of work. Usualy they would have to tp everyone to one area then kill 'em all, but this works out just great for everyone now doesn't it.

Who is the lucky bride ? Oh how i wish for a beautiful bunch of pansies in my hair and a ring on my finger..

You know Het I think we are good to go in Chernarus do you want to take our bromance to the next level of commitment?

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

Ball and Chain?? oh dear i am in trouble.....

Lol nah u were the one who suggested it Derpy lol but I can get one ;)

• Like 1

Are you an archiologist? This is a dead thread. It has joined the choir invisible. It has shed it's mortal coil.

It is a dead thread.

Locking.

OP can PM me if any pics ever do turn up (if anyone survived) and I'll re open.

L