Sign in to follow this  
austinrelis

I'm creeped the f*** out.

So I'm going through the woods all fine and fucking dandy till I hear footsteps behind me. Keep in mind I was in a server by myself and I was not near any houses. Anyways, I look back and I see a guy behind a tree, and he has a hood. I kept running till I got to Cherno. When I got there, the guy was around every damn corner, watching and then disappearing. Iunno who or what he is, but I know I'm never going on that server again.

This wouldnt happen to be a herobrine fused story, would it?

Wah? No.

Just saying what happened to me in a server with no people.

I'm thinking now maybe it was a hacker who could get on servers undetected and teleport.

Hood thing I don't know though.

K, I found the guy harassing people on another server.

Named "Joe". Doing the exact same shit to other people lol. If you see anyone named Joe in your game, run away from him lol.

Naw man, his name is Herobrine B)

Reminds me of a game where it was starting to get dark and there weren't many people on the server besides me and my friend. We were exploring the north east costal city (which is more like a huge sprawling town) when we kept hearing what sounded like an ATV, sometimes close by or sometimes in the distance; it sounded like it was idling. We looked for it, didn't find it. and then it stopped. We went on. Throughout our entire time there we kept hearing it rumbling, and then we got out into the woods and it persisted. It was really close to dark now, and it just kept coming and going. Made the whole session feel like a horror movie. D:

• Like 3

I feel a little overactive imagination at work here...

I was in Chernogorsk once and I was walking around looking for loot when...

I saw a FUCKING ZOMBIE!!!! :o

I was like what the fuck and I ran the hell away but more kept coming!!!!. :blink:

Since when are there Zombies in Arma. Is this some kind of Easter Egg from BIS!! :huh:

• Like 7

I was in Chernogorsk once and I was walking around looking for loot when...

I saw a FUCKING ZOMBIE!!!! :o

I was like what the fuck and I ran the hell away but more kept coming!!!!. :blink:

Since when are there Zombies in Arma. Is this some kind of Easter Egg from BIS!! :huh:

DEAR GOD IT'S THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!

It is the Slenderman lol, see below.

Edited by ROBSTA

Reminds me of a game where it was starting to get dark and there weren't many people on the server besides me and my friend. We were exploring the north east costal city (which is more like a huge sprawling town) when we kept hearing what sounded like an ATV, sometimes close by or sometimes in the distance; it sounded like it was idling. We looked for it, didn't find it. and then it stopped. We went on. Throughout our entire time there we kept hearing it rumbling, and then we got out into the woods and it persisted. It was really close to dark now, and it just kept coming and going. Made the whole session feel like a horror movie. D:

Probably Russians...

BATMAN! or sam fisher :ph34r:

Sam Fisher. But on the other hand, if it was really him you wouldn't see him. And if you did, you wouldn't be posting on this forum!

Pickup Makarov. Shoot. ???. Profit.

It is the Slenderman lol, see below.

lawl, first time I could laugh about slenderman :D pretty cool meeting him in arma too, haha. Creepy bastard :'D

Edited by Wookumpoofie

how do you get slenderman in your game? that would make trips to the debug field way more interesting... unless you edited that footage and transferred the images and sound from slender :\

Edited by RougeBronyNarwhal

The amount of bullshit in this forum :D