This is a great way to build a community.

Post feedback about recent changes to a game you enjoy' date=' be told to leave.

[/quote']

+1

Rocket makes it clear the game wont be for everyone at the beginning of alpha, he released a patch geared toward making his original image a reality, people bitch and moan about how they arn't able to see at night, shoot for beans immediatly, exc.

My face muscles form a wide grin as I welcome back the playerbase that DayZ was originally intended for in the first few weeks, with the others leaving.

Rocket makes it clear the game wont be for everyone at the beginning of alpha' date=' he released a patch geared toward making his original image a reality, people bitch and moan about how they arn't able to see at night, shoot for beans immediatly, exc.

My face muscles form a wide grin as I welcome back the playerbase that DayZ was originally intended for in the first few weeks, with the others leaving.

[/quote']

And you'll wave goodbye to a fat development check and independent release along-side ArmaIII too...

Did you really need to post this? OP reaks of the elitist idiot style of player that makes mmo games unbearable.

The game is amazing, and the devs are doing an incredible job, but you really don't need to throw your unwarranted self importance around like that, so,

PLEASE LEAVE.

Rocket makes it clear the game wont be for everyone at the beginning of alpha' date=' he released a patch geared toward making his original image a reality, people bitch and moan about how they arn't able to see at night, shoot for beans immediatly, exc.

[/quote']

This is the kind of delusion we can do without.

I'd bet money Redrick was one of those scrubs constantly getting domed in the head and crying about how there was too much PvP.

Nein. Pvp is a welcomed aspect in my eyes, you die, you learn, pvp or zombies. Sure I get frustrated, but I take it as a part of the game. Zombies are the backdrop of DayZ, not the players.

This is a great way to build a community.

Post feedback about recent changes to a game you enjoy' date=' be told to leave.

[/quote']

If you are playing DayZ for the community, please leave.

All I see are people posting about why they dont like the change' date=' and the hardcore merit badge wearers telling them "bye bye".

[/quote']

Lol @ the hardcore merit badge wearers. Pretty much sums up some of the folks around here.

lol @ the bandwagon in this thread. You arent helping OP, it might feel like it, but youre not.