Sign in to follow this  
Brecken

WOAH CLICK THIS!

Hey all, my name is Brecken, I am 20 years old and just started playing DayZ. I am looking to find a group of people who want to just have fun and run around the map trying to get what we can while trying to survive and kill who will not cooperate with us. If you want to join me up, I will probably open my TS server up, or join yours if you have one. If you think any of that fits you let me know. I just started the game so running around kinda fresh trying to avoid the people who spawn kill.

Thanks!

Name:

TS:

Thought you were a virus!

Good luck and welcome to DayZ

Lmao. Nah I am not like that. Thanks appreciate it. Just a nice attention grabber as you noticed lol :)

Edited by Brecken

Hey man, I'll definitely tag along if you want? I'm an experienced player and in need of a few more buddies haha :D

Hello there

Don't make a habit of misleading titles ok? It's not something we really like :)

Regardless, welcome and I hope you find some chums.

Rgds

LoK

If you get fed up of being hacked and spawn-killed on the public servers, you and anyone else you're playing with would be welcome on the Wireworld EU private, whitelisted server. It's running the very latest community-driven v175 patches. Usually it has between 5-25 players, which means you get a good balance between scavenging, survival, building bases and repairing vehicles when it's not so busy, and then some nice PvP action when it has more players. There is a good mix of new players and experts, and an age range from early twenties upwards (there are a couple of regular teens, but they behave very well).

Teamspeak is provided and, unlike most servers, the majority of players are on TS - that's where the community is. You can usually join any channel and team up with them for the night without having to create a formal group or clan. Although of course you'll probably have to earn some trust first, by being on the TS a few times and getting to know people. The admin, Mac, is active and helpful.

I can't believe I wasted so many weeks on public servers, simply accepting the shooting-on-sight and hacking - it doesn't need to be like that. Even if Wireworld doesn't appeal to you, my advice for new players is to skip the public hive, try three private servers you like the sound of, and eventually choose the one that suits you the best.

Wireworld runs the very latest community beta patch. Follow the instructions in the above link - basically join the lobby and get kicked (this is so your player name and id is logged in the database), then email the address in the 'kick message' with your GUID, and finally download the latest beta (3 PBO files) from the link you're given. The details of the TS server are in the lobby message if you get stuck.

Edited by Anti