MrBloodworth

You are listening to the wrong people Rocket.

The forums are a fraction of your player base. Mostly, those that are invested in it.

Basing a game change like this on a hand full of Hardcore merit badge seekers was your first mistake.

Your second mistake was listening to those complain about being killed on the beach.

The third mistake was listening to who ever told you it was OK to patch on a Saturday.

You have taken a game that was fun, challenging, and rewarding, and made it for the small few who would like the game to shock balls on death.

Seriously, game was quite enjoyable before, now, its just an exercise in frustration with no fun to be had. I was really looking forward to this patch too, so was my group. Now we have no will to log in.

Its the wrong direction.

My suggestion to you, fix the zombie arggo range, and the loot spawns, and revert the starting equipment. Then we can all have fun again getting eaten and shot. Then you can get back work on features and systems that actually add value to the experience.

tl;dr

It's an alpha and your job here is TO FIND FUCKING BUGS AND REPORT THEM.

I'm Commenting on the latest change right now. Jackass. Its called feedback.

tl;dr

The whole patch is a "FUCKING BUG". Too much in one patch again. Should be one patch for fixes, then next for features, then fixes, then features, etc. THAT is proper Project Management. Rocket would get less hassle if he followed this protocol.

tl;dr

That's what he's doing duder :]. he just feels passionate about the game.

And I agree with him :]. Makarov with 2 mags maybe?.

tl;dr

The whole patch is a "FUCKING BUG". Too much in one patch again. Should be one patch for fixes' date=' then next for features, then fixes, then features, etc. THAT is proper Project Management. Rocket would get less hassle if he followed this protocol.

[/quote']

>proper Project Management

So rocket actually gets payed for creating the modification Day Z?

Cool.

ok this patch has been a bit rough, I've experienced quite a number of bugs and the spawn rate is ridiculous. But this is alpha and you've got to expect things to get janky every now and then, thats why as a rule I don't play alpha or even beta games... I've made and exception for DayZ because its so much damn fun.

It was a shame this came down on a weekend though, when so many people will be wanting to play the game.

I like the starting equipment is basically nothing. Just sets the tone of the game.

You appreciate the items and gear you get a lot more. And dieing now gives a true penalty.

"The third mistake was listening to who ever told you it was OK to patch on a Saturday."

this was not a bright move indeed. this patch has issues beyond those mentioned already and needs to be hotfixed asap.

zombies should not spawn inside buildings and you should start with a weapon

• Like 1

tl;dr

The whole patch is a "FUCKING BUG". Too much in one patch again. Should be one patch for fixes' date=' then next for features, then fixes, then features, etc. THAT is proper Project Management. Rocket would get less hassle if he followed this protocol.

[/quote']

>proper Project Management

So rocket actually gets payed for creating the modification Day Z?

Cool.

You just look stupid.

That is all.

This is in Alpha, AKA a testing phase. Rocket and team has every right to try out new ideas to see how this will work. I'd like to remind you that your feedback, albeit appreciated, has a tone of misunderstanding for what an Alpha is.

I'd also like to point out that stating you are the majority without any evidence makes your argument invalid.

Seriously' date=' game was quite enjoyable before, now, its just an exercise in frustration with no fun to be had. I was really looking forward to this patch too, so was my group. Now we have no will to log in.

[/quote']

Perfect, from the sounds of it the mod is finally going towards the right direction.

Oh the tears Rocket will be collecting...

There was nothing wrong with the previous starting equipment. The other improvement, bugs aside are fine, even welcome. But this no equipment things is just retarded.

Perfect' date=' from the sounds of it the mod is finally going towards the right direction.

Oh the tears Rocket will be collecting...

[/quote']

You are one of the wrong people.

I don't know how you played, but I could easily go into Cherno grab all the loot I needed and more with no threats from any infected.

By the time I left, which didn't take long, I would never have go to a town again. 4 hours of gameplay tops... 1 bullet fired, 3 bolts fired (2 for fun). Game over - all that is left is to murder other players, and that gets boring really quick.

Go and relearn how to be afraid of the infected.

I think most of the players whining/criticising have just been spoiled like babys with too much candy.

I don't understand what's the problem here. Getting killed when you're trying to find weapon? And what was the setting again? Yes that's right, the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

Where is the love for some crapping in your pants and screaming like a little girl?

TBH, not one of my group can get in the servers anymore.

we either spwn on blank hills, or we dont see other players or zombies. plus changing the load out at spawn is a fail. the game as it played before was fine. maybe zombie view and animations needed looking at, but tbh we will ALL go back to bf3 now.

Thx

ReS

• Like 1

Where is the love for some crapping in your pants and screaming like a little girl?

There is no love for acting like a human being but there is plenty of love to get if you are an ass-hat. And that is a problem.

TBH' date=' not one of my group can get in the servers anymore.

we either spwn on blank hills, or we dont see other players or zombies. plus changing the load out at spawn is a fail. the game as it played before was fine. maybe zombie view and animations needed looking at, but tbh we will ALL go back to bf3 now.

Thx

ReS

[/quote']

tl;dr

have you done alpha testing that isnt free before? yes thats true, but thats your only response to something. this patch is a bug imo, and i found it without logging into the game.

• Like 1

There is no love for acting like a human being but there is plenty of love to get if you are an ass-hat. And that is a problem.

Nice reply mate.

I truly dislike the new LoS system. They spot you way to easy >:| infected are supposed to rely on hearing not vision!

Danny' date=' your fanboi is showing. You should look into that.

[/quote']

Why? Because i'm trying to kill time + I love this mod and i don't think spawning without a gun is a bad thing? I don't care what shows. I just haven't read a single good post that why it should be changed. All i hear is that people can't handle the pressure.

No, because of your responses. Now stop trying to derail the thread and shout down people you do not agree with.

No' date=' because of your responses. Now stop trying to derail the thread and shout down people you do not agree with.

[/quote']

You are in a public forum that is open to discussion. If you want a mountain top to rant on-top of, create your own website.

Also, I'd advise you to read up on basic debating principles and fallacies. You're arguments are rampant with them. I'm pretty sure you are just trolling.