Whenever I join a server, I spawn with no weapon. Then, sometimes it tells me I have the incorrect version of DayZ. And sometimes I just spawn on a hill with nothing in sight. I have the 1.7.1 files installed and I have the OA beta. Why is this happening? How do I fix it?

Are you joining 1.7.0 servers, and wearing camo

Spawn with no weapon - This was added in the latest update

*[NEW]DayZ: Now with additional cruelty! Spawn with only a bandage, painkillers, and a torch(flashlight)

Incorrect version of DayZ - Hmm you're probably joining a server that's not 1.7.1

Spawn on a hill with nothing in sight - This is Debug hill it happens, people say run southeast i think it was for 10-20 minutes and you can make it to the mainland.

Can you recommend a 1.7.1 server? How do you survive with no weapon against zombies?

No weapon is the point of this patch, as for the other stuff it's because the server is still running an old version of DayZ.

Incorrect version of DayZ - Hmm you're probably joining a server that's not 1.7.1

The problem I have found with this, is that joining servers with "1.7.1" in their server title, a faint message comes up stating that they are running an older version ("1.7.0" of Dayz_code). Is there a way to check what Dayz_Code file a server is running, other than taking their server title at face value?

same error for me. server name tells me it is a server that runs version 1.7.1 but i get the same message that the server runs 1.7.0......... and infobox with temerpature "zombies killed:" etc is gone?!

i guess thats because the severs are just "trolling" and dont really use the 1.7.1 as the servername says. if u join a server running 1.7.0 but youre using the 1.7.1 ver. than u get that sound bug and missing debug monitor and so on