Disgraced

1.7.1 in 20 words or less

ow and the heartbeat thing when seeing players with low low humanity is nonsense. audio version of the bandit skin and must be fucking annoying when playing as a bandit group. needs to go.

ow and the heartbeat thing when seeing players with low low humanity is nonsense. audio version of the bandit skin and must be fucking annoying when playing as a bandit group. needs to go.

I completely agree with this since I'm in a bandit group.

Difficulty is manageable, you just have to put extra thought into your moves and everything else is fine. Just fix the wall-hitting and things to that effect and it'll be great.

Didnt like it. We are in 3 players, me and 2 friends. We can't pass near a city zombies aggro too far. Even when we try to go prone they see us. We don't mind about the weapon, its ok.

When we manage to get some weapons we cant win the waves of zombies is a nonstop spawn or something.

tl;dr: Zombies too stronk, still see/attack/pass through walls. And have ultra vision now.

It's running at about 10 FPS (the previous versions ran great maxed out), that's my only problem.

The only downside is the zombies some people may say its good and i agree

Sense zombies arent real rocket cant know how well is their vision so i gues he uses

the national zombie information center the Television like the walking dead hes right that

zombies should see only whats infront of them but he should decrease the range of the zombie.

I love the mod and its diffuclty but theres a diffrence between difficulty and punishing

To much for newbies, better suited for hardcore servers, newbies that put A2 top seller, wont play this.

Actually I'd prefer it to stay, but only give the heartbeat when your own humanity isn't terribly low, either; i.e. Not when facing another bandit.

too much bandits. what is going on with those guys? why easy play as a bandit? i play hard and dont shoot even if it means i die.. and dying i do.. i hope they get the heartbeat!!

Zombies spawn too fast' date=' too often, and sometimes, too many.

Sixteen zombies instarespawning around a deer stand is a bit much.

[/quote']

Yes pretty much my only concern so far are deer stands guarded by so many zeds.

EDIT: To be more precise, biggest problem for me is new respawn (too much zeds too fast) and some FPS loss,but Rocket has already acknowledged that.

too much bandits. what is going on with those guys? why easy play as a bandit? i play hard and dont shoot even if it means i die.. and dying i do.. i hope they get the heartbeat!!

I probably have bandit status from shooting people who were set to "Shoot on site"

I've gotten good at dodging the first shot, apparently.

The zombies see/hear you from MUCH too far away. I like the spawn system though, maybe add a compass in!

Zombies have eagle eyes, liked 1.7.0 much better, had a blast! Starting without food or guns gives me more reason to kill others for loot, bad.

1. I love no weapon

2. Aggro a bit to excessive there to many and have to much vision

3. Fps/drop and stability needs to be fixed

other than that great patch neat ideas keep em coming and keep evolving this into a great mod!

Haven't played due to reports of zombie overspawning, zombies still seeing and hitting through walls, and low FPS concerns.

Pretty damn awesome. Zombies Scare the shit out of me again. They need to be sliiiightly slower. As fast as a player or slightly faster but zig zag, they are fast. Love the LoS. Love the Dmg. Love the Difficulty. (40 words=\)

Pros:

-Increase Zed damage

-Empty spawn inv

Cons:

-Crouch walking is basically sprinting

-Zombies have super powers

-They can see through walls

-They can punch through walls

-They mass produce

-They can see miles away

More cons than pros. It's not a swarm anymore. It's a stampede.

These changes are great. Just attempt to balance them. Cant have zombie swarms coming in from nowhere. Have a good day.

Love the patch.

Zombies see a bit too far. I was spotted from a zombie that JUST spawned in far away, I was running though so...

In my opinion a bit overkill...

Tune the sight range down slightly, make sure the damage doesn't get excessive and fix the new bugs.

Watch 28 days later , the zombies now are about the same. Perfect.