Disgraced

1.7.1 in 20 words or less

Post your opinions of 1.7.1. In 20 words or less. Best to keep it useful and constructive since "it sucks" will just be ignored. They will want to know what we think needs changed.

I am going to play for a couple of days and then respond to my own thread. I can't play much today and will get some in on Monday.

Pussies and Bandit groups who can only deal with killing other players are going to fucking hate it.

Obligatory: It's Fucking Alpha.

I like the new zed spawns. Also the tears on the forums :D Only downside for me is the FPS issue but Rocket seems to be on it already.

Im really enjoying it so far and I can see it really refreshing the dynamics of the game. time will tell. Finding it tough? Dont give up!

Hate it. Zombies act like "super zombies on crack", they seem to have binoculars cuz they spot me everywhere. Spawning without weapon is cool

Edit: Zeds too strong sometimes. got oneshotted with 10,8k blood left. not funny.

At least you have a reason to work together now....

Otherwise you will never die to a player because you can't make it off the coast without being mauled by the zeds.

(I made this thread per-emptively, because rocket did so to ask about a couple of the changes. I'm hoping that it will be useful when he is considering hot fixes or future changes to ... Those changes.... )

Great feedback on both sides so far :) keep it up, everyone.

Should have been flares as starting kit, not flashlight. No starting weapon is how I wanted it all along.

NVG's should be removed from loot tables and ideally scrubbed from all inventories.

Love it. Brings the 'fear' factor back to dayz. Team up and live, or die alone. It just needs polishing.

The penalty for dying just got a lot steeper. So now once someone has a gun and basic supplies they will shoot on sight any other player they come across so as to not risk having to start over.

PvP will get much worse and Co-operation between strangers will be almost non-existent.

Zombies spawn too fast, too often, and sometimes, too many.

Sixteen zombies instarespawning around a deer stand is a bit much.

Can't even get it working. Get really bad FPS with any server I join.

I'm a new player and I'm so excited about this update but BE error 16 doesn't let me :(

Good!

Need endless spawn z`s fix + 2-3 cosmetic fixes.

and:

DON`T TOUCH Z`s LOS!!!1111

Would love to play it, but cant even get onto a decent server..

Its fine to start without weapon.

But setting up zombie ranges and making them harder to defeat is a bit to much for one patch i think. I aint gonna update my game yet atleast.

Zombie AI needs to be toned down because hide mechanic isnt working and they still sense and hit thru walls.

It got fucked up in 1 day. Got like 5 FPS now, and it used to be around 50-60.

And zombies spawn too fast/ too many.

Bad FPS and exponential zombie spawns are inexcusable.

Get some sleep before testing your updates, rocket. You're burning yourself out.