Sign in to follow this  
AllMightyKnox

DayZ Best Date For Release

imo best date for release is after new year because they don't have to worry about bugs during holidays. You waited 3 months what’s another 2 weeks.

Y'all keep suggestion the 21st.. The mayans predicted the the polar ice caps revising...thus deatroying all the land we live on... Not zombie apocalypse...

What if they just ran out of space on the tablet? what if they didn't know about leap years and the "end" already occurred a few decades ago?

If they release the game in the beg of next year the sales will be really low.

I agree christmas break is the only time I will be able to play because I have finials a week after break ends :/

Yesterday, So I can have it already downloaded and ready to go right now!

Well guys, rocket pretty much told us on reddit that the foundation is done, but stream and other stakeholders of the game need to give the green light to release it.

so what there doing now is planning out if its a good idea to release it on the website or not.

i think they will wait for steam personally and i think steam will release it around Christmas sales

so around 21st to 31st

• Like 1

The best day will be when the developers think it's ready.

JUST WAIT A WAIT, MMMK?

I rather wait, Even months. I rather play a game that will be good then them releasing it right now w/ bugs. Don't forget once its released the media will be on the game and it would suck if they get bugs at the very beg of the game. It will have bad ratings

Not to mention most of the people i bump into in servers are little kids.

same...

*in naggy voice*

Rocket! The games not hard enough!!!!1111one1!!!

• Like 1

What ever date they feel would be best for the project/game.

I rather them push back a month or a few weeks if it means that the DayZ SA is fully stable and ready for their update schedule.

I'm expecting a ton of bugs so all good, my pc is ready and willing to take dayz alpha sa deep into its internals.

What if i told you, dayz SA foundation is ready? would you all still want it delayed?

Actually, I hope they wait until after the holidays. I hate it when games release on the holidays since I can never really play a lot what with all of the family and eating and shit. So in all honesty I hope they wait until the first week of January.

ASAP. if he does it any later than ASAP he's a butthole.

after xmas so we get rid of 12 years players sounds good to me.