shnikies

Are there any active admins out there??

My friends and I have been trying to play this game for the past week after a long break from the game because of hacking. We have joined several private hives and every server we go into we get killed by hackers. I am just looking for a server thats actually managed and looked after. It doesnt matter what map we have all of them. We just want to play where when we get in a group we arent targeted by hackers. There is ussally about 6 of us and we seem to have bad luck no matter what server we go in.

http://balotabuddies.com/

We run secure US/UK/AU servers that require you to be whitelisted to join, and thus there are rarely ever any hackers that get a chance to do damage. Admins are active too.

EDIT: Dammit Derpy!

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 1

Ooops, my bad! I just don't know what went wrong!!

I think you were in the server with us the other day lingor i believe. A hacker had taken control of people and was making them dance. Well shortly after that he teleported everyone into the sky and we all fell to our death simultaneously..

Edited by shnikies

I think you were in the server with us the other day lingor i believe. A hacker had taken control of people and was making them dance. Well shortly after that he teleported everyone into the sky and we all fell to our death simultaneously..

BB does not have a Lingor that fits under the whitelisting

We dont want to have to be in someone elses teamspeak to play in a server we have our own vent we are just looking for a clean game. Its looking pretty imposible right now.

We dont want to have to be in someone elses teamspeak to play in a server we have our own vent we are just looking for a clean game. Its looking pretty imposible right now.

The TS is in our servers as an added benefit not sure if you checked it out already. People come to our servers because they know of the active admins and the measurements taken to ensure you get quality game play 99% hacker free. If thats what your looking for amongst your group that is what we offer most cant even get into the front door based on prior history checks. Sounds overwhelming but the community is up to 2,000 members and still going constructed of all legit players looking for the same thing. Servers are hardly ever under 40+ players throughout all hours.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 1

The server in my sig is pretty fresh, and the admins are literally on 24/7.

One of my friends is trying it now. Thanks for the heads up.

I think balota buddies need one more reference... done.

There are several servers with active admins that I have played on, you just need to find them, and they are sometimes white-listed.

The process isn't that difficult, just don't act like a dick and you will be fine...

Hey derpy poo. I will be fragging your ass tonight on the moon! See you in lingor bambi!

Hard going Rambo... i don't play Lingor, Come join us on balotabuddies.com and we shall see who frags who's ass to the moon ;)

I think balota buddies need one more reference... done.

There are several servers with active admins that I have played on, you just need to find them, and they are sometimes white-listed.

The process isn't that difficult, just don't act like a dick and you will be fine...

None of our guys are like that we love the game. It just sucks when you've built up your character and some douche comes along and wipes you out using hacks.

None of our guys are like that we love the game. It just sucks when you've built up your character and some douche comes along and wipes you out using hacks.

You guys would be more than welcome on our servers then!!

You guys would be more than welcome on our servers then!!

Indeed, I think the only hacks you'll get is if Derpy decides you need to go swimming, but that's only my luxury.

This is why you are a Marshmallow... and im a killer :)

Marshmallows have their way of survival, Derps, in many twisted ways...

Join our server - IP: 5.153.13.115:3289

24/7 active/remote admins

Always daytime / Starting Makarov / 50+ vehicles / Friendly Admins