Sign in to follow this  
Tumoa

customization?

how will customization work in sa will it be big thing or just simple 3 faces?

Customization has not yet been discussed in detail. Its only been mentioned.

Hopefully there will be more option then you can shake a badger on a stick at!

haha I can see it now...

Hey I think I see someone running around Cherno....

Who is it?

Call me crazy but the fucker looks exactly like Ben Franklin...

o.O

Edited by Mr Nasty
  • Like 2

haha I can see it now...

Who is it?

o.O

This oh gawd please THIS! My :beans: to Mr. Nasty!

One can only dream my good man! I tried to get a guy to make me a custom face when they still worked on most servers. Rocket please! All I want for christmas is this option! Forget everything I ever said in the past... this is all i expect in the SA! :D

• Like 1

haha I can see it now...

Who is it?

o.O

lol thats pretty funny i have play many mmos and its annoying customization is just anout 3 pre set faces, 5 hair styles, and 2 beards so many clone characters
  • Like 1

Hopefully there is better custom face support in stand alone as I have yet to come across a server that allows custom faces/sounds. [>.<]

Hello there

I like customisation, but custom sounds are usually the bane of any server be it Dayz or Arma.

Sound clips that some folk find "amusing" are hideously irritating to many many other folk.

Customisation = super! but needs to be thought through.

rgds

LoK

haha I can see it now...

Who is it?

o.O

Worst movie ever..great for sleeping though :)

I aint shaving if face templating is going to featured... im keeping the rugged "Survivor" look!

Currently my GF hates my beard but i like it, keeping my chin warm on these well below freezing nights!

Edited by Derpy_Hooves
  • Like 1

I aint shaving if face templating is going to featured... im keeping the rugged "Survivor" look!

Currently my GF hates my beard but i like it, keeping my chin warm on these well below freezing nights!

Women just don't understand the warmth and comfort a beard gives to a man Derpy ;)

PS: Hey you're part of the forum team now! Gratz!....Jeez, been a way for a while...

Edited by Gambles

Women just don't understand the warmth and comfort a beard gives to a man Derpy ;)

PS: Hey you're part of the forum team now! Gratz!....Jeez, been a way for a while...

Couldn't agree more, need the face fuzz man!! and welcome back it has been a while, Thanks you also! Just doing my bit for the community :)

I hope for at least face, hair and skin tone customisation. Maybe beards if it's not merged with faces. All I hope is that the female models don't have the slicked back buns or 'short' bald hairstyles. I wanna see ponytails, messy plaits, relatively long hair over one shoulder, side braids, etc. Same goes for the men. I don't wanna see just short hair like in arma (I get that it's that way cause its a military game) cause its too plain and repetitive. I would just like to see a large variety of options.

You know, we should start a thread on what kind of clothing and appearance options we'd like to see.

Edited by I.Ash