Shuriken333

US 2075 DayZGaming | Hackers talking about using hacks right now

Server: US 2075

Time: 7:48 AM EST

The players go by the names of Owner /// Panda /// ang

There are two players by the name of Owner currently in the game. I believe it was the one without the (2) next to his name.

Owner started talking about using and possessing hacks in English, then was asking if ang was Korean. ang said yes, but said he/she does not have a mic. Then the player Panda started talking to Owner in Korean. I don't know Korean, but it seemed like a civil conversation, and the feel of the situation made it quite possible that Panda was inquiring about the hacks.

Lack of strong evidence does indeed make it pointless.

Edited by Inception.

I did not have any audio capture program open at the time they were speaking English, and I left the server before I was affected by any of their actions.

What evidence would you have liked? A screen capture? That would have done nothing at all. Posting the names is all the info I have.

Why shouldn't he post the names? It doesn't matter really, there are probably 1000 Jakes out there so it doesn't really matter when you can change your name.

Added the server name to the title so that an admin has a better chance of seeing the report. Evidence is optional in a cheat report since it is the server admins who will be dealing with it. Although it does help. If they were typing in chat, shouldn't be too hard for the admin to find.

However it would probably be quicker to contact the server admins directly on their website/teamspeak etc.

http://www.dayzgaming.com/

Edited by smasht_AU