Sign in to follow this  
Chase9548

Hacker Stories

Hey everyone,

i was just playing, running around with my axe like a little bambi should, and all of a sudden i hear a car. I do as usual and look around, no car in sight. not even a dust cloud... than up into the air i go becuase this magical car hit me, along with the other 35 people on the server.

So now its ur guys turn. i wanna hear all of your best, funniest, most outrageous storied about hackers that you have!

Also as a side note, if you have a video of this than post the link! same goes for screenshots of there names so we can get them out there

lets get this thread big!

Edited by Chase9548

What hackers, you mean "Scriptkiddies"........ They dont deserve any fame, so stories should not be told. Sorry mate.

• Like 3

While flying a helicopter, i got gunned down by an m2 .50 cal machine gun. Mounted on a bus. Which was also flying.

• Like 5

While flying a helicopter, i got gunned down by an m2 .50 cal machine gun. Mounted on a bus. Which was also flying.

possible winner.

• Like 2

possible winner.

Better yet, I was in a UH1Y, so I flipped around and fired back, to no avail. It's really too bad about all the hacking.

How about making a news ticker appear, with the headline "YOU ARE GAY'' <_<

Also made my GPS play a cutscene from PMC. :blink:

haha would of been funny to see

Spawned on stalisky with ever on the server. His behind a rock till everyone killed each other and tried to kill the hacker with my M4, he just turns around and looks me In the eye and sends me flying in the air. Ha.

Script bitches are about as funny as testicular cancer. I'd find it funny if maybe they all contracted some horrible flesh eating disease.

Yeah f k them!

i dont have any stories yet, but im pretty sure i will when i start playing

i dont have any stories yet, but im pretty sure i will when i start playing

Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Just had one this morning. I made my way to Stary Sobor with me 7 week old character. When I got into the military camp and found myself a DMR, I hear the sound of a Heli flying over head. I look out of the tent and see that it is an Apache Attack Chopper that is strafing the camp. These choppers do not exist in the game, so it is obvious that it was hacked in. Later it vanished and I get the hell out of Stray. Then I hear AS50 shots, then the SAME HACKER kills three people including an Admin in less than 2 minutes. He see me flanking him so I turn and run. There is no way that he could keep up because we were so far apart. But yet he was able to spawn by me as I hear his foot steps. He keeps taking shots at me and missing terribly. So I decide that i want him to play by my rules, not his. So I ran inside a barn and tried to funnel him in... Next thing I know there is an explosion and the whole barn collapses.

Some douche was flying a PBX over Elektro and bombing everyone so I baited him to me by telling him he has a small penis over sidechat (the truth hurts). He teleported me to him and I dropped my weapons started FRAPS and recorded all of the scripting that followed making sure to get his nametag in the video. Then I sent it to the server admin who got him globally banned on 3 successive different GUIDs and blocked his IP.

Sucks for him.

• Like 1

A friend had invited us over to his house.He was in Cherno, @ the military tents across the street from the hospital.Just as he was about to come down from a long factory chimney that he had climbed on to avoid death (and kill the one who started the fight, which he did lolololololo) he suddenly went straight up into the air, and started dancing Gangnam Style, while a screen message saying "OPPA GANGNAM STYLE" a bunch of times popped up.We alt+f4ed and laughed our asses off.

This past weekend I have had 3 seperate experiences with definite hackers. I have them all on video actually and the most interesting one was one that I saw at the NorthEast Airport in Chernarus.

I was watching from a hill and I notice out of nowhere a bandit with a vehicle appears and starts running through the military lootpoints there. I had a sniper rifle so I went prone and examined him for a while. He was running around all over the place but eventually got back into the vehicle. Thats when I fired a few shots all of them missed but hit the car, he got out of the car and started running. He was constantly toying with me and frankly was pretty good at it, hiding behind houses trying to fool me about where he will go next. I thought I had a hit on him at one point but I think he was invinicible. So after a while he leaves and I still didn't think he was hacker yet, the only sign was that the vehicle seemingly appeared out of nowhere. So he left his car there and my friend starts going checking the military loot in buildings and realizes its all gone? We are thinking this is impossible he couldn't have taken all of it. So my friend goes to the car and literally the instant he clicks "Enter Vehicle" all the vehicles on the server disappear. (I have it on FRAPS) And a few seconds later the hacker teleports everyone outside the map and kills everyone. I luckily left just before but my friend didn't.

There must have been a safety mechanism on the hacked vehicle that if someone tries to enter it, it just despawns every vehicle on the map. I later noticed on the video that his name was just a space (Nametags were enabled on this server)

Edited by Komalt

Some douche was flying a PBX over Elektro ...

Possible tie so far.