millefh

Hunt me down

Hello, I'm a Youtuber who is looking for a group/clan that will hunt me down.

I will be having the starting gear, while it doesn't matter what your group has. We all start at the same position, but I will have some minutes running time before the chase begins. I will have a goal, a place to go to. You and your teams mission is to kill me before I get there or hold be hostages (Knock me out and make me drop my weapond).

More infomation if you're interested. :)

My Youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHowToDoComputers

Come onto UK46 we will hunt you down I wont kill you not my style just keep you alive with epi's and blood after your shot.

• Like 5

Sounds cool, maybe count me in.

If you want in let me know ahead of time soon so I can square you away otherwise you will just be kicked form the server via not whitelisted message.

Come onto UK46 we will hunt you down I wont kill you not my style just keep you alive with epi's and blood after your shot.

I agree with this.

• Like 1

I agree with this.

Incep keep an eye out for him he should be logging into TS within the next bit I'm @ work all night overtime so I cant participate unless we do it in 3 hrs :( Zabn got a heads up but he PM'd me letting me know he will be there under the same name as here

Incep keep an eye out for him he should be logging into TS within the next bit I'm @ work all night overtime so I cant participate unless we do it in 3 hrs :( Zabn got a heads up but he PM'd me letting me know he will be there under the same name as here

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaalright, will do.

Thanks cutie

I'm covered in coconut oil

Anytime!

I'm covered in you ;]

Jeez I'm having second thoughts about joining your server now

Come on down the water @ Pobeda is warm this time of year

Am I going to find you and inception in the water braiding each others hair?

• Like 1

Am I going to find you and inception in the water braiding each others hair?

Its withcing hour my time now you'll find me intoxicated either jumping out of helicopters or grabbing every rifle in town and emptying it on infected I have a vendetta on the infected. After I've cleansed my towns of weapons and ammo I go for a swim @ pobeda in my speedo while Derpy yells at me in his scots accents and inception waves @ me from shore giving salutes.

Its withcing hour my time now you'll find me intoxicated either jumping out of helicopters or grabbing every rifle in town and emptying it on infected I have a vendetta on the infected. After I've cleansed my towns of weapons and ammo I go for a swim @ pobeda in my speedo while Derpy yells at me in his scots accents and inception waves @ me from shore giving salutes and screaming ALLAH AKBAR

Fixed

I love you bigdogsco

Edited by Inception.

Did that young handsome chap swing in?

your my everything

I reckon we ask for some pictures of him in real life before we whitelist him

Just to be sure he's as sexy as i think

Man this whitelist process just keeps getting tougher and tougher. Good job I'm a sexy fucker.

• Like 1

Man this whitelist process just keeps getting tougher and tougher. Good job I'm a sexy fucker.

Pics or you didn't happen

Pics or you didn't happen

Didn't you mention in another post that your 14 or something? I could get in serious trouble sending you pictures on the internet!

Didn't you mention in another post that your 14 or something? I could get in serious trouble sending you pictures on the internet!

I am...but that doesn't mean I can't marvel at your sexiness. ;]

I really hope that when my name appears in your team speak I don't hear heavy breathing.

• Like 1

I've heard you can find Sgt.Asshat, the drugdealer, by the shore. I have yet to discover this myth.

dayz... reduced to a clip of "the running man"

This game will be doomed unless its creators include random side missions to keep its players drawn in, occupied and engaged.

Once you have secured a water bottle, hunting knife, matches, an axe and a hunting rifle, the game looses its point, as you are now self sufficient and can survive without ever needing to have run ins with zombies. You stand a better chance of dying of boredom if you don't stir up shit for yourself then.

Players are then forced to go look for trouble, usually at their own expense and ultimate demise....

If it were a real apocalypse, 'looking for trouble' is the last thing on anyone's mind, and so the game looses its credibility as a realistic zombie apocalypse shooter.

How about starting a new topic discussing some possible random missions the game should provide players?

Anyone remember Battle Cruiser 3000AD? Nuff said...

Edited by coder4crack