Sign in to follow this  
Phil Highwind

Mass Global Ban Hack?

Note this isn't about unbanning me or anyone else, this is just me reporting what happened.

US 3241, the black global ban screen came up for everyone playing (at about 6:15PM EST). I disconnected, and could log onto different servers, so it doesn't appear that it was an actual ban.

Is there a known hack/script that does this?

Hello there

There's alot of kiddie scripters going about flashing up messages.

Highly unlikely they can do anything to you vis. a global ban.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

I think it's within the limits of that regular hacks can do, he just blacked out all the player's screens with a message saying global ban, please go to download-cd-keystealer dot com if you want to appeal.

There were people posting fake ban messages for a while. "You have been marked for a Global Ban." etc, they can't actually ban you though.

Hackers can't get you banned in any way. Though, they probably can make messages that say that you are banned

What they CAN do is get you global banned from gotcha antihack servers because of setpos violation.

Basically they run code through you with remote execute and make it look like as if you teleported yourself.

"Global ban hack" is not possible, probly some kid with some flashy messages as said above..

Edited by stefeman

Came across a script the other day that hit our server, upon logging out the screen would go black with the message "No Quitting" and insta kill you, this was after the in-game video had played through another script.