Azrail (DayZ)

Combat loggers now get replaced with bots!

Don't see anything about antibiotics drop rate increased. With a 1/50 chance to proc a infection that is going to be a problem.

Such fantastic updates this time around! Thanks to all working on this, will definitely talk about it on the next podcast.

alttle confused, does this mean you will have a 1/50 chance of getting sick or turning into a zombie yourself?

Don't see anything about antibiotics drop rate increased. With a 1/50 chance to proc a infection that is going to be a problem.

Will make people more careful with zeds..the very thing that everyone has said is one of the most important things in the game.

Zeds are a joke, zeds are too easy, zeds are a slight nuisance etc.

alttle confused, does this mean you will have a 1/50 chance of getting sick or turning into a zombie yourself?

sick.

I will hate this anti-combat logging because my Internet drops a lot when I'm in near zombies and thus I will die a lot for BS reasons.

I will hate this anti-combat logging because my Internet drops a lot when I'm in near zombies and thus I will die a lot for BS reasons.

Bs reasons?

Sounds like your hate should be directed at your poor internet service and not the game.

* [NEW] - In combat bot added if your in combat and logoff your player will be replaced with a bot that can still be looted and killed.

Ghosting is when you leave a server, move to your new position, then log back into the original server

According to R4Z0R49, the bots....

lie down and do nothing

What happens if you disconnect from a server while in combat, and you connect to another server while your bot is active in the previous server?

How much time the bot will be active?

You will be able to connect to the same server and get control of the bot, in case of unwanted disconnects? (e.i. power failures, or desktop crashes)

Edited by FreudsCAT

According to R4Z0R49, the bots....

What happens if you disconnect from a server while in combat, and you connect to another server while your bot is active in the previous server?

How much time the bot will be active?

You will be able to connect to the same server and get control of the bot, in case of unwanted disconnects? (e.i. power failures, or desktop crashes)

I guess you can't login anywhere while the timer is active

"* [NEW] - New Load screens added to show timeleft for combat logging."

but it will probably be tweaked, I think it would be good if the timer is quite long (to hurt the real combat loggers) but you should be able to log back in if you try on the same server so you might be able to save yourself if it was an unwanted disconnect or similar.

I guess you can't login anywhere while the timer is active

"* [NEW] - New Load screens added to show timeleft for combat logging."

but it will probably be tweaked, I think it would be good if the timer is quite long (to hurt the real combat loggers) but you should be able to log back in if you try on the same server so you might be able to save yourself if it was an unwanted disconnect or similar.

Oh... if they made the timer for like 30minutes players would need to look for a better spot to d/c and they wouldnt be able to server hop that much. That would be amazing!

If you complain about getting d/c, find a server in your region. I'm from Brazil and often play on US server, which kick me once in a while for high ping, but I dont care, I made this choice.