Sign in to follow this  
thegrover

good private hive

can anyone suggest a good private hive to keep away from the majority of the hackers? id rather not have my game ended by any hackers... much better when its Zed, Bandits, starving etc.

im not fussed about which map or vehicles it uses, just something to keep the hackers away as much as possible

thanks fellas

I would recommend

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/105894-hatchet-reloaded-new-uk-private-hivev174-6-choppers-60-vehicles-custom-content-vehicles-private-teamspeak-server

no hackers, and the one time someone was obviously using a map hack got banned, then global banned, along with his friend and we got gear rolled back. admins are awesome, and after all the hives i've been on there's no ''admin arrogance'' or ''admin abuse'' going on, just some guys trying to keep everything fair. cherno/electro is a safe zone, along with a custom medi centre by the lighthouse @ cap golova with guys who are prepared to give you lifts and real ''medi'' attention (they love it haha)

I prefer private servers hosted by the british one hit wonder clan, http://www.1hw.co.uk

As long as you play friendly and announce where you are going, people don't kill you. OTOH when you want to PvP, there are some pretty tough nails waiting to bag you.

If you're just starting out then I reccomend checking out http://dayz.frak.eu/forum/ - we run a whitelisted server so you have no fear of hackers (hopefully) and everyone there would be more than willing to help you get started.

We are also the only DayZ server that connects to an IRC server so that you can chat to people in the server even when you aren't yourself.

This is an amazing server.. I just started playing and these guys helped out a ton... I won't be going anywhere else...

b_560_95_1.png

Hello there

Why limit yourself? (not saying a chosen server is better/worse than any other)

It's fine to have your "local" server, but why not mix it up a bit? Other servers offer different experiences, worth trying out IMHO. Also, it's nice to come home to your local after "interesting" experiences on others.

They don't have to be publics they could also be whitelisted, if that's your preference.

Rgds

LoK

can anyone suggest a good private hive to keep away from the majority of the hackers? id rather not have my game ended by any hackers... much better when its Zed, Bandits, starving etc.

im not fussed about which map or vehicles it uses, just something to keep the hackers away as much as possible

thanks fellas

Try the PCGN white listed server. They have a Teamspeak server for the players and many of the survivors will help you get started if you ask. About half the population are bandits but they don't shoot unarmed noobs on the coast which is very refreshing. On the PCGN server you can play DayZ the way it was meant to be played.