Sign in to follow this  
infamouskrauser

WHY?

why is everyone getting kicked whenever they join the home server i play on on namalsk. it keeps saying battleeye is kicking for script restriction 195. everyone is being kicked repeatedly for apparently no reason. is a hacker doing this?

yah same here I'm not hacking or doing anything, and I'm getting kicked constantly.

I've no idea about restrictions, often wonder what they mean, myself. Why not contact the server's admin, if they have contact details available? More likely than hacking, I'd guess something needs updating but I'm only guessing.

Theres a server file with all restrictions (when i renember right) and the numbers if battleye is configurated wrong it will kick for reasons that arn´t a bad at all. May contakt the admin like sula said so he can remove the restriction...

BLAME BATTLEYE THEY SUCK NO OFFENCE

sorry just don't like battleye

either because you apparently don't understand how it works, or you've fallen foul of a ban.

BattleEye is not the Problem, it's lazy Server Admins....

BattleEye will NOT randomly kick you or Ban you for NO reason....

What about when you crash a heli? I've been BE kicked for that. Not really complaining, as it sort of saved my life.

Whatever! BattlEye came over kicked in my door, stabbed my puppy, punched my daughters, slapped my wife, and french kissed me! BattlEye is a blight on the video gaming community!!

• Like 2

What about when you crash a heli? I've been BE kicked for that. Not really complaining, as it sort of saved my life.

Ok so it aint perfect lol, but it wont Ban anyone for no reason, I was being kicked for Restriction #45, gave the server admin the info he needed to sort the problem and hey presto... no issues at all!

Whatever! BattlEye came over kicked in my door, stabbed my puppy, punched my daughters, slapped my wife, and french kissed me! BattlEye is a blight on the video gaming community!!

That wasn't BattleEye, that was me ;)

• Like 1