Care to tell us some more details? Also, is this an appeal or just sharing your thoughts?

Care to tell us some more details? Also, is this an appeal or just sharing your thoughts?

Well i emailed battleye but I have had no response yet, Well basically someone on the server I was playing on said in server side channel press Shift+p, so me being the curious type did and now im global banned?

Sorry for no grammar my spacebar broke and im using the full stop for spaces :P

Edited by Beny

You can't get globally banned for that, you must have done something else. Are you sure it's even a global ban, what is the ban message?

Edited by smasht_AU

You can't get globally banned for that, you must have done something else.

No I actually dident I got took to the server screen i think were you can kick people and such then i did some reseach and found that shift+P is used by scripters somehow

Some wierd combiantions our there. Didn´t know shift + P would bann... If yes it will become the Ultimate Alt + f4 of dayz ^^

Maybe you downlaoded something before? or pressed some dubious links?

Edited by Paddy0610

WHAT MESSAGE DO YOU GET WHEN YOU TRY AND CONNECT TO A SERVER?

BattlEye: Global Ban

Some wierd combiantions our there. Didn´t know shift + P would bann... If yes it will become the Ultimate Alt + f4 of dayz ^^

Maybe you downlaoded somethign before? or pressed some dubious links?

Defiantly not never ever clicked on anything retarded or downloaded any kind or form of "hacks"

Yep, that's a global ban. It has nothing to do with you pressing shift+p though.

Yep, that's a global ban. It has nothing to do with you pressing shift+p though.

Strange how after i did it it said that and the global ban ID and shit popped up ONLY after pressing shift+p

You've been banned by Battleye. We cannot help you. You'll need to contact them.

Strange how after i did it it said that and the global ban ID and shit popped up ONLY after pressing shift+p

wait, did you try to join another server afterwards? or postet here directly?

if im right i readed that some time time ago hacker trolled by messaging the player with popups, messages or something ingame.

#146774 seems not like the normal Guid´s start.

Edited by Paddy0610

wait, did you try to join another server afterwards? or postet here directly?

if im right i readed that some time time ago hacker trolled by messaging the player with popups, messages or something ingame.

#146774 seems not like the normal Guid´s start.

It happended last night at like 2am and i tried a few servers and im still banned

then no hope is left, you need to wait till battleye respons. Mods,Admins and dev´s can´t do anything about it...

And you will stay banned.

As far as I know this is an auto command / bypass to inject scripts.

Nothing we can do here.

Locked.

• Like 1

i hear alt + f4 activates God mode.

You can't get banned for pressing shift + p unless you have your injection scripts binded to that.