Ander (DayZ)

CommunityDev - "Private" hive testservers

Hello guys,

These servers are strictly vanilla (meaning they are like any public / vanilla server) but may also run suggested upcoming changes which may come in near future.

Help test out balancing and be part of development process (if you didnt help play, you cant bug us later right? ;) ).

Come help us test new features and help balancing / finding bugs.

Server list:

CommunityDayZ - US 1 ( currently named : CommunityDayz - [1.7.4.4] US 1 [uTC -6] dayzmod.com - Hosted by R4Z0R49 )

IP: 209.239.124.1

PORT: 2322

DayZ.nu - SE1

IP: 46.253.205.106

PORT: 2302

DayZ.nu - SE2

IP: 46.253.206.106

PORT: 2324

Pre-release files are available on the CDN or:

www.dayz.nu

• Like 2

Can you possibly list the changes applied? If not, I'll just join and check the file out myself. I'd love to help you guys out :)

Is there any chance you are going to re-implement zombies/loot spawning when vehicles are nearby? I know it was active at one point but now we have to mission-mod to enable it. Just wondering on why exactly it was turned off (server load?).

Edited by Dmantro

Zombie spawning was disabled due to performance issues with backends. It could possibly make its way back now when arma is better on performance.

We'll try it soon™.

We are testing a new hiveext.dll build which should fix the issues with the crashes.

We need more players to test this at full load though.

A question for you all.

We need more players to test stability, how can we quickly attract more people?

What would you guys like to see to be interested in testing?

Server IS persistant so your gear will stay.

Just checked SE1 out for an hour, seems like a well adminned server, which is my highest priority.

Just checked it out for an hour, seems like a well adminned server, which is my highest priority.

Thank you :)

There seems to be some conflicts ingame between some of the groups.

Im sure they have a lot of stories to tell.

Update: Anti-cheat works pretty well.

Caught 5 GUIDs tonight doing malicious things. Why is it that people still cheat knowing these GUIDs will be pushed to global banlists? It says in big letters - warning this server is a source of global bans.

Sadly BE is a bit "slow" so scripts still go through, but with regular backups it's an easy thing to restore to a couple mins earlier letting people continue as they were.

I strongly recommend playing on SE1, its performs significantly better than most servers i've tried to play on lately.

So just login and run about ?

What changes should we focus on , zeds, vehicals, weather, hot zed pole dancers ?

All I got was kicked with the "bad version, server rejected connection" message, sadly.

Edited by Sula

Stickied

These servers aren't running anymore, are they? (Couldn't find the in DayZ Commander)

Going to close this as none of the servers appear to be running any more.