msconfig

FadeToBlack Gaming - Custom Towns/Bases, Fortified Castles, 250+ Vehicles

Awesome castle assault event tonight! 5 man squad defended cherno castle, and a 4 man squad defended Electro Castle. Good times!. Best part was when the two groups met up in Electro and fought it out.

Edited by Komplex

server is epic, im loving it, its got a nice feel to it too!

Server is just too much fun, these castle/events are just way to nice, Keep up the good work admins :P

GREAT SERVER PEOPLE!!!

Highly recommend making this place your new home! Lots of Lone wolves and also squads!

GREAT SERVER PEOPLE!!!

Highly recommend making this place your new home! Lots of Lone wolves and also squads!

Had a pretty epic chase with Michael and his crew last night. They ended up blowing our chopper out of the air and then continued to shoot me in the face. Come on guy that isnt very nice :(

Will be having another bandit convoy tonight. Yesterday the bandit convoy ran around the map twice i think without getting stopped. Had some lag issues last night with the server hosting company, but they claim it should be resolved now so tonight should be fun!

Im enjoying the server, the atmosphere is great!

Kicked "Zeronine" for voice over sidechat. This just annoys everyone in the server, its not allowed here.

Were looking for rival clans to come in and kick ass! We currently got two clans that just rofl stomps anyone who tries to kill them.

go for UKB/GHOST clan. Kill them. Kill them all.

We are looking for clans, but lone wolfs are also welcome here. Come check us out! We will be running various events this weekend.

Server is only at half capacity, (25) let's get in there and ambush more bandit convoys!

Had some hackers come in just now, sorry for the inconvenience to our recent new players. Everything was rolled back and they should all be banned from the server.

I do love this server, come join now and loot under the darkness of night

I do love this server, come join now and loot under the darkness of night

Thanks for the nice comments Koba!

I enjoyed playing on this server for many weeks until recently. Long story short, some newer admins have a short fuse for combat logging. Usually that is okay, but perception is not reality. In my case, I was spotted by some chopper apparently and a group of people with admin powers saw me and decided I must have also seen them, which I didn't. I logged out to do my business and logged back in to a bullet to the head, which doesn't make much sense if I had just combat logged, but my explanation of this logic didn't go over well and a lot of miscommunications and misunderstandings led to me being banned. These "false positives" had been seeming to happen more and more often as of late, as more people were recently given some admin powers. The burden of proof is on the one who asserts something (that I combat logged) and not the other way around. But, I digress.

All of this aside, the map is fun and the many castles and vehicles made it pretty easy to play on. The night cycle was a bit rough to deal with here, but the added loot spots/buildings all around the map made it lucrative to loot, but the player count suffered. Having many vehicles makes it less likely to have hoarded vehicles, and after flying over the map people are getting better at hiding their camps. The NEAF was more busy than the NWAF here.

Ultimately, if the management of the server improves and players who deny allegations have a fair shake in dealing with accusations, I'd have to say it would be one of the best servers out there; this type of thing just seems to have spoiled a formerly great place to hang out.

• Like 1

Combat logging is out of control, and while examples must be made, they aren't always what all the admins agree on. I'll bring this up at our next admin meeting, we've had a few admins cycle in and a few out recently. I personally consider combat logging when someone fires or is fired upon, and logs out before completely losing the other party.

I was informed however that you were not banned, you were given a warning. You then proceeded to attack the admins involved via side chat to the point where they were forced to ban you. I will remind you that this is not the place for any flaming or negative experiences to be listed. I'd ask that you please appeal any bans directly through our forums.

Panthera server is almost ready, if anyone has any suggestions please let us know!

Panthera server is up!

173.192.200.91:3374

Come check it out! Fresh map as of 12/25/12