msconfig

FadeToBlack Gaming - Custom Towns/Bases, Fortified Castles, 250+ Vehicles

Team DeathMatch Event tomorrow at 7pm EST! Come get geared for the event. Winning gets their choice of gear or vehicle

Team DeathMatch Event tomorrow at 7pm EST! Come get geared for the event. Winning gets their choice of gear or vehicle

Event should be fun!

Black Mountain Castle was completely redesigned today. Come check it out! (also we have a Death match event going on tonight at 7:30pm EST)

Custom castles:

-New Castle added to Cherno

-New Castle added to Electro

-New Castle added to Otmel

-Devils redesigned

-Zub redesigned

-Rog redesigned

-Black Mountain completely redesigned

New Massive "StrongHold" castle with ton of car spawns coming today or tomorrow.

Server is a hotzone right now, we got quite a few people on.... come join us!

Hey, I tried joining your server last night and for some reason it said that I have been banned? I'm pretty sure I've only joined your server a couple times before and the last one was well over a month ago(Playing no longer than 20 mins or so each time). If you can let me know exactly why I was banned, I would appreciate it. Game name is same as my forum name,

Hey, I tried joining your server last night and for some reason it said that I have been banned? I'm pretty sure I've only joined your server a couple times before and the last one was well over a month ago(Playing no longer than 20 mins or so each time). If you can let me know exactly why I was banned, I would appreciate it. Game name is same as my forum name,

We are looking into this now.

"Stronghold" castle just finished and loaded. Massive castle about 10x bigger then devils castle. Stuffed full of cool stuff and dozens of cars/bike/heli spawns. Come check it out, Our next Event is coming up soon, get geared before it kicks off

"Stronghold" castle just finished and loaded. Massive castle about 10x bigger then devils castle. Stuffed full of cool stuff and dozens of cars/bike/heli spawns. Come check it out, Our next Event is coming up soon, get geared before it kicks off

The castle Komplex is referring to is pretty damn awesome. Also a good place to check for ghillie suits/camo clothing. Come check it out!

deffinitely a new action packed place, everyone should make a trip to see the castles on this map, and there are plenty of vehicles around the map, good ones at that, land rovers, suv's, uaz's, choppers, all the good stuff

The massive vehicle spawn castle is north of stary (about 30+ vehicle spawns there). Also FYI we will be running a few events this weekend, come in and get geared before the events.

Coming soon:

-2x events this weekend(convoy, and castle assault)

-New Klen castle/scrap yard

-New "Murder house" (4x factory buildings setup to all be inter connected, with 4 story walls around the whole thing. Should make fore some amazing close quarter room by room engagements.

The massive vehicle spawn castle is north of stary (about 30+ vehicle spawns there). Also FYI we will be running a few events this weekend, come in and get geared before the events.

Coming soon:

-2x events this weekend(convoy, and castle assault)

-New Klen castle/scrap yard

-New "Murder house" (4x factory buildings setup to all be inter connected, with 4 story walls around the whole thing. Should make fore some amazing close quarter room by room engagements.

Klen castle/scrap yard is going to be a place to check out at night. Some pretty decent chances to find good loot in here, with a few surprises!

The "Murder House" will be pure insanity. Good place to find vehicle parts, but don't come in here alone. Lot of close quarter combat and DayZ rage quitting will ensue here.

Edited by msconfig

I have one thing to say about the murder house: Bring grenades.

I'm now just downloading all the stuff to play this game and I think I'll check out this server when I do. Will be interesting playing a whole new game but exciting.

I've been trying to hop on the last ~15 minutes and it looks like the server may be in need of a restart, cannot get in and stuck at "wait for host."

Thanks

I love it

Thanks Koba!

24 people on , come check us out and get geared for the night :)