Sign in to follow this  
ProfessorKoble

Prototype Quadrotor

Prototype Quadrotor|Standalone|

So why not? The Prototype Quadrotor is a futuristic Prototype that goes around killing people.

I head that DayZ is based somewhere around 2017. By then i'am sure that they would be using this in the Military.

Prototype Quadrotor |information|

The Prototype Quadrotor will take up 6 slots in your inventory and you will need a Prototype Quadrotor flight controller to fly this. The Prototype Quadrotor flight controller will take up 2 slots. Know before you launch this, Its the same as a helicopter, You need to refuel it and repair it. Know let's be realistic here, This is loud as shit and when your flying this and trying to shoot something it is hard.

Damage on player 4000 blood each bullet

Damage on Zombies or animals.3 bullets to kill.

Percentage on finding a Prototype Quadrotor

Country side 0%

Military bases or airfields 0.8%

castles, Towns and citys 0%

Heli crash sites 0.5%

Finding a Prototype Quadrotor flight controller

Country side 0%

Military bases or airfields 5%

castles, Towns and citys 0%

Heli crash sites 2%

And last of all you can explode this baby if you want to take the risk.

Edited by ProfessorKoble
  • Like 1

I assume that you heard that dayz is set in 2017 because of This PC Gamer article about the mod for dayz that is set in 2017 (5 years on from dayz present) and so has older character amd vehicle models. Also if you read the article the whole point is not to have overpowered military gear like you're suggesting.

Anyway this would never be implemented in dayz because there are enough issues with the game without adding squads of flying drones patrolling the map while the pilot is hiding in his camp.