Reason behind your username?

my username exists simply because no one else has it.

my orgins of it was from primary school actually, and we were making up nicknames that rhymed. that is mine :D

and plus mine is unique; no numbers or anything, i am quite surprised no one thought of my user name first....

Mines pretty basic as you can see. I go by the name "Revenge" anywhere I can.

I got it from when I started Divine Insanity about 4 years ago. Me and my mates who started up the community wanted to have similar looking Gamertags (and it became a staple of any Xbox member of our clan, which was very limited).

Xbox Gamertags are only allowed 15 letters. 'xDivine_" with the _ being a space took up the first 8, so i needed a cool sounding, properly spelled, 7 letter word.

We finally decided to all go with words starting with R, hence began the list:

Revenge, Requiem, Rapture, Revival, Rivalry.

The following clan mates tried their best as well, but there are only so many good 7 letter or less R words.

But yeh, thats where I became "Revenge", 4 years ago. Prior to that I was known as "Skilz" everywhere, or just "Divine Insanity".

Since a designer of FIFA has had his name on the game. So you can hear the commentator say it (his name is Matt Bilbey.) It is the closest thing to my name and i have used it on the FIFA games for years! my friends call me Bilbey now haha

The reason behind my username?

Well really, it's just as simple as a random destiny generator that we decided to use back over in the My Little Pony thread, mine came out saying "You are Commander Spoon", so from then on I knew that was going to be my new username.

Yes, that is brilliant.

I remember that thing. It called me "Diamond Scholar". I guess I look at gems all day or something?

723802226_196556.gif

Edited by misterwit

My in game name is Raider, i am a Fallout fan! The 'Raiders' are a faction in the fallout series that take what they need to survive.

The aspect of taking what you need to survive appeals to me "Survival Of The Fittest" is what i say.

I dont kill on sight, but if i have to defend myself i will and i believe strength comes in numbers, ive made alot of friends through DayZ.

I think being a 'Raider' is the best attitude to have in a game like DayZ if you want to stay alive.

There is the reason behind my userame ;)

Intensity

Just a gaming alias I've had since around Halo 2 MLG days.

I've played DayZ about 8 hours total since purchasing Arma in December. I'm lone wolfing it cuz no one would wanna team up with my sorry ass. Still trying to learn the controls and the map. This game is awesome but I think my name is very fitting right now.....

Well, here is the story of how I got my name....

uwotm8.

Mine *current forum* was loosely based on Caesar as in Julius Caesar.

And my steam name is based on 'ZEDD' the artist and doubles as zed *zombie* which is nice.

Mine is my name... with the first few letters of my post code. I wasn't very creative when I came up with that :rolleyes:

Decided one day to come up with something entirely unique for the games I played online and somehow ended up with "Vertiscent". Eventually got tired of it being so long so I shortened it by 2 letters. People still just call me "Vert" anyway...

Edited by Vertisce

My name comes from the character in the film 'Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome'.

Max- "So, what's the plan?"

PigKiller-"Plan? There ain't no plan."

My last name is knight and so I pack it out a little bit with an extra I and a Y.. Thinking of it though I might just strip it back and use Knight..

CF because it stands for Canadian Forces which I've been a part of for 6 years now and still am.

And Mallard cause its my name.

My name comes from Home Movies episode 406. It's one of the names the kids toss around for a stray dog they found.

My name comes from Home Movies episode 406. It's one of the names the kids toss around for a stray dog they found.

What is home movies?

My hero name was BaconTrooper because I like bacon and the SW troopers. Ingame I changed it to Bacon (B for Bandit) but if I decide that I'll play hero again, then I'll choose the old name.

FlamingDefibs is an original name I came up with while playing Battlefield 3.

During the first round I played on the PC (I had previously played on PS3) I revived so many teammates that I won about 20 medical efficiency ribbons that my squadmates joked that I should be called FlamingDefibs.

I laughed it off but afterwards seriously considered it. I later played another round, where somebody said that it was the most original name they had seen so far, and I stuck with it.

The people I know familly and friends call me maddog because I'm crazy but keep to myself so it catches people by surprize. Since there is one billion maddogs out there, I tought hellsing not because of Van Helsing. Good movie by the way, but because when people hear me sing say " What the hell!! "