Reason behind your username?

PsyMonk3y:

I got this name cause i use to DJ FullON Psychedelic Trance and i'm born in the Chinese year of the monkey. :D

I was drunk, with some friends, and we decided to morph our last names into viking-ish warrior names. We had a lot of axes, swords, and beer that night. I ended up with FinKone. My house was trashed - even my poor oak tree out back...

Edited by FinKone

not to brag but I am a fairly well known person in my community however I talk alot of trash on the net.

I chose 'Sirinon' because it has absolutely nothing in common with me haha.

In my CSS days as a pub star after obliterating half of a 30 man CT team with the name "Zerg Rush!" a well known player in the server named "DippityDoo", quite the funny fellow coined the name as I was coming through CT spawn after my killing spree with the line "We got a Dirty Zerg coming from behind!" and I used it ever since..

Zfleming12, well my name is z and last name is fleming. I take pride in it and last year feel as though I made a lot of major progress and success in my life. Therefore, Zfleming12!

Well..

DragaO is my "main" name in the internet. It was 2004 when I was watching Euro 2004, which was in Portugal, Dragao is the name of the stadium in city of Porto. I thought it sounds good I kinda like dragons and stuff ;D

More and more ofthen I name myself as Scared as Hell in games.I heard this phrase in one of the Nickelback's song Lullaby and I liked it. Also I got bored of one-worded nicknames, so.. :) not because i'm scared of something, just because it sounds good.

Edited by DragaO

When i was younger, i used to like gladiator games.. I do not know why :P

Then i made up Crixiuz and Crixz. I had to choose between those two, and i took Crixz. Even thoug Crixiuz sounds cooler :)

Later on i was thinking of creating a youtube channel, so i made up the name: CrixzGamez

BUUUUUT, i still havent started posting videos often.. :/

Michael = My name given my Mum.

Voodoo = My Army given Name (Long story)

25 = My age when I got the internet (1998)

I got time, Share your story, quite alot of ex-mil on here (including myself) that might be interested

My screen is PhillyTC because I am a Philly sports fan, and TC is my initials. I use that handle everywhere I go online. IGN is Joboo, because I felt like it and don't have a good reason for it.

Mines IIxSubmarinex, because when i got Xbox Live 5 years ago my suggested name was "SubmarineAura, i changed it to this a few years later. :)

Originally mine was just plain old Merc, got it playing BF1942 and would "sub" in for several clans when they were short on practice or matches. Became known as the Merc. Eventually in a clan of my own for BF:V the clan mates would call me that crotchety old man. So I picked up the "Mr" to my name.

Umm... The reason my username is like this is because when I installed Windows XP once, the random computer name it generates said Be4st (with a - in it somewhere) and when my previous username "Cunning Stunt" or a similar variant started to get banned for an inappropriate username on the occasional site, I decided to change it and that was the only safe thing that popped into my head

"The Prone Guy"

Named because a bunch of other bud's thought it was sweet. And also every time i go on a roof, i fall off, and end up going prone. haha

Well, this username is due to Orson Scott Card's excellent book "Xenocide" which greatly affected my mentality towards human interaction,

My older DayZ name, Liquid Fox, is due to the fantastic game series Metal Gear, and how it stopped me from considering violence as a viable option in life. I mean, why by there when I can just avoid it? Slip by it? Be like water... Be a Fox. Its also in memory of Grey Fox, the most skilled member of FOXHOUND, and the most intelligent villain in gaming, Liquid Ocelot.

My current name in DayZ is Pilot of Pripyat. He is a character I imagined for these forums and has his own separate persona (I write recreationally, creating personas isn't unusual for writers), based heavily on the guide Pilot from the STALKER franchise, the only guide so skilled he could get people through the worst anomalies, but he never worked for free. I liked his style, so I recreated him and began training newer players in DayZ

but lots go further back shall we?

My current XBL Gamertag is Infinifighter, representing my desire to go to Valhalla instead of heaven,

Before that it was xixJackxix because I was trying to join a clan, and then I destroyed them during a clan match and was kicked out (I chose a third team and killed EVERYONE)

before that it was Bubble-Wrap, because that covered my dad's room when he was setting up XBL for the original xbox (our family was one of the first)

More recently people have been taking my Xeno names, so I sometimes go by Xenophyter.

Which means something like alien worshipper,

which is cool too.

"The Prone Guy"

Named because a bunch of other bud's thought it was sweet. And also every time i go on a roof, i fall off, and end up going prone. haha

Your just trying to fly right, I mean Get rich or die tryin' :P

Wanted "soulDestroyer" but realised i was shit at spelling when i first created an online account for anything so after some thought i finally went with shaper, Stuck with the name ever since:

Soul - Not as Traditional as the heart and doesnt just mean compassionate or loving but can be considered what is left of someone when they die and is their personality

Shaper - I try to help people and can hide things easily

2 - My lucky number

Your just trying to fly right, I mean Get rich or die tryin' :P

if i only had wings.......... The Fly Guy

Larps, D&D, Ultima Online, Guilwars (the 1st one), WoW and Everquest.. I needed a cool name .... had Mosenrath at the time but every one bi*ched about me stealing it from Aladdin movie... i had it before the movie came out so i change to Emerick to not get those comments anymore.

It's the name of my novel I'm writing, Victus Mortuus is Latin for 'The Living Dead'.

Edited by Victus Mortuus

Couldn't get 'Dan', Nor could I get 'Daniel', So I imagined taylor swift screaming my name, and this is what I came up with.

It's the name of my novel I'm writing, Victus Mortuus is Latin for 'The Living Dead'.

Dude if you could hit me up a copy when your done i'd definitely give it a read if you want feedback :)